The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
963 Posts
Sick! Congrats man! Amazing!

·
Premium Member
7,541 Posts
Stock pics to compare?

·
Registered
2018 Evora 400 Midnight Purple MT
92 Posts
Great job on the two-tone! Evora one of the few cars that can pull that off.

Which yellow was it? There are lots of different wrap brands and color names. :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Holly smokes.
Yes, that does look nice.
I thought it looks like a satin finish.

What does something like this cost?
How long does it last ... in the Nevada sun?

Less than a paint job, I'm sure!

But, after needing to use the 3M Special Adhesive Remover (toxic stuff ... by its smell) and taking multiple cans to get the "clear wrap" off an Elise for body work and paint, I'll never use that clear. Let the car take it ... if it is not a beauty queen. The clear came off in tiny pieces ... using a stiff plastic scraper of various sizes. Took HOURS to DAYS. Whew!

·
Scott M
315 Posts
Awesome. Required follow up, nice quick jack use. That yours or the shops?
I too have a Quick Jack question... Did they/you use the factory lift/jack points or something else? Measurements on mine didn't seem to match the right lift points and having it actually work that way would be a HUGE help compared to my floor jack dance thus far. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,541 Posts
Got it, thought it was satin. Must be pretty thick to hide that dark background!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I used to despise yellow but now find myself loosening up on it, interesting phenomenon I can't explain (age?). The satin sheen enhances the "handsomness" of the wrap here, better I think than a glossy finish. Like it a lot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts