The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I don't own a lotus, but I have a custom built hayabusa turbo campagna t rex and a classic mini. I have loved the lotus for a very long time but have never gotten around to buying one :( Hopefully in the next year I will be able to get either an exige or a noble. This is a great site and it seems that everyone on here is nice and owns what they say.

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
Welcome :wave:

And post photos of the t rex - that is a rare beastie you have!

(Minis are great too - have had a couple of those prior to them becoming classics!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, it is a really nice car and the new engine makes it very quick. Here is a picture of it before it was modified (right now the bodywork is being painted). The minis are awesome too they are fun to drive RHD.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...i imagine between the weight and grip distribution around back, the t-rex can get pretty tail-happy at its limits?..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys for all of the compliments. The T-Rex is a great driving car. It handles much like some of the older F1 cars people own, they are just not as fast. The rear end also does like to pull out when in a turn, but it just makes it handle that much better. The only problem is that you can't really drive it everywhere.

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
is it street legal?

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Awesome T-Rex :clap::clap:

welcome

·
Registered
14 Posts
I remember the first time I saw one. It was at night on my way to Galveston island and I see this thing with blue lights kinda like the ones you see on harleys comming up besides me. This thing was decked out with a flat screen tv mounted on the dash. They looked like team members from the Houston rockets driving it. I knew they looked familiar. My daughters waved and they waved back and blasted ahead of us. Those things are neat as hell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts