The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Earache and I'm from Indy.

A friend of mine has an Exige and told me about the Forum. Lots of interesting stuff on here!

Great cars, although at 6'1" and 240 lbs., I won't be getting into one anytime soon.:( Wish I could. Just have to live out the fanatasy on the Forum.:D

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
welcome. I am T.J. from FVMC, i know a lot of the indy guys...great group!! I dont understand though, i am 6'3" and 225 and i fit great.

have fun on here,
T.J.

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
Must be me - my head hits the roof and I have to bend down to see out the windshield. She has aftermarket seats in her car - maybe that's the difference?
That must be the problem because I am 6' 3" and my head does not hit the roof with the stock seats.

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I was just in Indy for GenCon. Saw a green elise with black stripes. You should fit just fine in the Exige. What kind of aftermarket seat is installed?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Just go to a dealership and sit in one. Why should you just live out the fanatasy on the Forum instead of living out the fanatasy in real life?

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi, my name is Earache and I'm from Indy.

A friend of mine has an Exige and told me about the Forum. Lots of interesting stuff on here!

Great cars, although at 6'1" and 240 lbs., I won't be getting into one anytime soon.:( Wish I could. Just have to live out the fanatasy on the Forum.:D
Eric?

You ride bikes, you'll be fine without one amigo! You've got more than one friend on this board :)

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
^^^ Dunno who else, but I was referring to the other friendly and good folks who responded before I did (and all the other riders from all over the US/beyond here too). Sent you a PM over there too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^ Dunno who else, but I was referring to the other friendly and good folks who responded before I did (and all the other riders from all over the US/beyond here too). Sent you a PM over there too.
Hey Ty, Gotcha. Didn't know you had a Lotus. I cam eon here mainly to get some ideas for making sdome parts for my friend's Lotus. Cool cars!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
^^^ Oooooh schnapp! New parts supply? :D Earache makes good stuff :)

PS: Hey are you going to MotoGP?

PPS: I hate you, because you probably are since it's in your backyard. Have fun man!!!!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
The Indy area has a vibrant Lotus community. A few years back the local club put on great Lotus Owners Gathering.

Have fun.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Earache Welcome to Indy! We have a good size group for Lotus cars here (a couple members also have Duc's). We have a website (Indylotus) and also a forum for CHILL members. You need to get into a 'stock' Elise or Exige, we have a few 6'+ members who fit fine, and would love another! We are trying to round up a group for Sunday- probably won't be driving the Lotus, but are looking forward to the race…

P.S. DeanG- Thanks for the nice comments about LOG.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Earache,
Welcome to the forum.
Let me know if you want to try an Elise with stock seats.
Chris

1 - 18 of 18 Posts