·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
:wave:

Welcome Fabio

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Welcome, Fabio. I will be visiting Italy soon, this June/July. Hope to meet you and other fellow Italian motorists. Happy Motoring!!!

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
Hi Fabio! Welcome!

Your Lotus is a great color!

My son is coming to Modena to drive a Ferrari on the track.

Anything you recommended to do (car related) in Modena?

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Hi Fabio! Welcome!

I was there a few years ago Larry, there is a cool Ferrari museum near the factory and an amazing (but expensive) gift shop

Welcome Fabio ! Are you AS Roma or Lazio ? ;) also check out http://www.seloc.org/ in the UK, we don't have much experience with the Rover drivetrains over here.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all for the welcome! :bow:

Hi Fabio! Welcome!

Ferrari factory of course and I'd advice to visit the Pagani factory, that is in Modena too. Often you can meet there Horacio Pagani in person, he's very kind and he may show the Zondas they are manufacturing at the moment. The factory is small but full of surprises and interesting things, I've got a lot friends been there and all of them were fascinated by his creations.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Ciao Fabio.

Rome is one of my favorite cities!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Ciao, Fabio! Rome is amazing! I miss the Saltimbocca alla Romana! Welcome!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome :wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome Fabio ! Are you AS Roma or Lazio ? ;) also check out http://www.seloc.org/ in the UK, we don't have much experience with the Rover drivetrains over here.....
Sorry Del, I didn't read your post before, thanks for the welcome, I'm AS Roma :coolnana: for the Rover engine there are no problem, it's well known in Italy too, however I'm always on SELOC looking for some interesting parts :D. I wanted to join this board because I saw that in USA that's a lot of interest about this little sportcar. :rolleyes:

Happy Easter everybody!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Welcome Fabio!
Very interesting to see an Italian driving a british sportscar.
Do you have an opinion about how the rover engine compares to the toyota?

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
what's up fabio!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Nice set of cars, Piero!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ciao Fabio

Ciao Fabio,

Mi ciamo Jim. Vivo in il stato di Washington, Seattle. Volgio Sapere dove un posto dove si po guidare una machina on a bad ass track in Italy. My wife and I are going for three weeks and I am going to hit the factory in Modena. I want to go drive an italian auto on a track. I don't want to spend more than 750 euro for the day. Is it possible, if so where do I go?
Grazie mille
Giacomo

1 - 20 of 24 Posts