The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've just bought a 2010 Evora in France, where i live. It's a Launch Edition, which has 13 000 miles.
I've just purchased it when i was back from my holidays in USA, a few weeks ago. I've heard a lot of troubles with the Launch Edition, but i was too much excited by this car to let the opportunity going away :)
I hope I wont be disappointed ! I've already driven 600 km in it and waouh! great great car, i was familiar to lotus because of my '02 Elise type 72 (john player special), modified in lotus sport (exhaust stage 2, admission, ...). Except maybe the sound which i would prefer more noisy (even i've got the lotus sport exhaust fitted on the Evora), the Evora is great...

I've chosen a combinaison of starlight black exterior with forged rims, and paprika leather interior. It was my favorite one.

As a lot of owners, i wonder fitting -or not- the Radium cold air intake. I'm not in a hurry, but the idea stays in my mind...

Anyway, thanks so much for all the posts, the threads and the help that you gives these forums. Probably the best one in the world.

and finally, excuse my mistakes, like many french people i'm not excellent in english but i'm tring to improve that point :coolnana:

Cheers,

François

a few pics of my baby:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Salut François,

tu peux obtenir quelques infos sur le forum fançais garage111 sur lequel je t'invite à rejoindre certains possesseurs d'Evora.
Pour le Radium, fais attention, ça fait annuler la garantie ( j'ai personnellement juste remplacé le filtre par un K&N et il y a déjà une sacré différence ).

Michael

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Congrats!

Have a blast and read up on this forum - there is all the information you need to go over your car and make sure you have the best experience possible.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Anybody,
I indicated to Francois that installing the radium CAI will void his warranty in France, i think that since the car is under the manufacturer warranty, the best option will be to fit a K&N sport filter intake : that's what i did, and it honestly makes a big difference in terms of noise and torque ( ok, maybe the torque point of view comes from my imagination, but the car really revs better ).

·
Registered
138 Posts
Salut François,

Welcome to the most active Lotus forum! Where are you in France? I'm in Reims, if you want to come have a chat about our cars, and a cup of champagne, you're welcome.

Congratulations for having bought your Evora, I'm sure you won't be disappointed, I had a LE before, and a car well cared of will have no problem.

A bientôt!

Lionel

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi Captain! and thanks!

i'm from Lille ! not very far from you except i have much more rainny days ;)

i would accept with pleasure your invitation, i've been there a few times in the past and it's very nice...maybe for a road trip?

what's your new car now? why did you left the LE?

A bientot,

François

1 - 7 of 7 Posts