The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally picked up my car in Montreal, flew there on Friday morning and drove it back to Toronto. I just could not wait for the transport company with their indefinite schedule.

What a ride that 5 1/2 hours was! As much as I have done it before -- this was an experience. Exhilirating :panic:, I had a smile on for the entire trip.

I introduced the car to my 10 year old son on saturday, with the top down - and his smile must have looked like mine the day before. He wants me to keep the car for him when he turns 16 :clap:

So I am here to say hello to all of you, and to find out if there is toronto based club.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Welcome Brikhaus.

There is a Lotus club in the area. Lotus Club Canada - Lotus Car Club I think they meet once a month at a local pub or restaurant. I wouldn't rely on the website. It may be out of date. If you're interested you should contact one of the people listed on the website.

The local dealer also organizes track days and other events from time to time. There is one more track day scheduled mid September. I'm sure you already know this but just in case you don't the local dealer is Gentry Lane. Also a number of us go to the British Car Show third Saturday of September at Bronte Park, Oakville. I think last year there was about 1200 cars there including a good Lotus turn out.

Hope to see ya around
Carl

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Carl -- thanks so much for the welcome note.

·
Registered
664 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts