The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forum,
I was at the Lotus showroom last week and the service manager suggested that I should bring my Elise to the next "Lotus Club" gathering because Lotus owners are the most awesome people on Earth. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with the LA area Lotus Club?
Thanks for any leads!

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Just keep checking here, we usually have a dinner meet like once a month.

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Hello Forum,
I was at the Lotus showroom last week and the service manager suggested that I should bring my Elise to the next "Lotus Club" gathering because Lotus owners are the most awesome people on Earth. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with the LA area Lotus Club?
Thanks for any leads!
Cars and Coffee in Irvine used to have (and still might have) a decent amount of Lotus cars but I haven't been lately. The meet is early Saturday mornings. Plenty of exotics to drool on.

Supercar Sunday is a good location for Lotus fans when it's British car day. At the end of the month meet there is always a marquee day for a certain car manufacturer or category.

There are some dinner meets in LA that I haven't had the pleasure of attending yet. They're usually advertised in advance here.

There have been some So Cal meets in various locations near Lakewood usually started by forum member Kimgt. Typically during the week in the early evening at Five Guys or a similar location. Unfortunately Kim isn't a smoking hot chick nor a chick at all (but he is a nice guy).

There have been a couple of gatherings in the Inland Empire. The one I attended amounted to a decent gathering of exotics, a drive to GMR and a BBQ afterwards. I missed the BBQ due to a "slow" Ferrari on the way down.

One of the best gatherings for "Loti" was the first Fast Cars and Faster Missiles Exotic Car Show at Vandenberg Air Force Base. I particularly enjoyed this as I'm retired Air Force and got to mingle with the troops again. A very good turnout of exotics. Obviously a few miles away.

Once a year the Rancho Carillo Fire Department raises money by allowing people to drive on the infamous Mazda Zoom Zoom road (off of Ortega Highway) featured in the commercials. This is a private road and is quite fun. A lot of sharp turns with no guardrails on the edge of cliffs entice you to drive like a lunatic (or not). Another good Loti turnout.

My favorite gathering is at a semi-local canyon. There are never any other Loti there. The canyon is intense and enjoyable. Other vehicles are pedestrian. I wouldn't mind seeing another Lotus there (to chase/be chased).

San

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Check out the "Meets and Events" section as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts