The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :wave:

I'm a member of a couple of forums in the UK so thought I would try something different and see what the chat was over here!

I have a 2005 all black Lotus Exige. Quite a few mods to it which I'll list another time when I post some pics!

What are the Lotus parts websites like over in the US? I know you have Sector 111 but IMHO they are not quite as good as some of the UK sites. The only thing I really struggle to find is a REALLY loud exhuast.

I have a Stage 2 with Pipercross induction kit at the moment but its still not loud enough for me. I've had 3 Elises before hand and they were all mental loud :nanner: (all 3 of which were the good old school Rover engines that you guys unfortunately missed out on!).

Anyway... Hi to everyone, hope to chat to you all soon and get involved as much as I can.

Lewis:bow:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Arquay is the loudest !!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Welcome! I hear you have some amazing driving roads out there... Post photos when you get a chance.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Scottish Lotus

Hi there, welcome to the boards...

I am from Scotland ( East Kilbride) but have spent 20 years in California and moved to NY last Year. running a 2006 Exige. Where are you from ?

All the best

Jim
:wave:

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm a member of a couple of forums in the UK so thought I would try something different and see what the chat was over here!

I have a 2005 all black Lotus Exige. Quite a few mods to it which I'll list another time when I post some pics!

What are the Lotus parts websites like over in the US? I know you have Sector 111 but IMHO they are not quite as good as some of the UK sites. The only thing I really struggle to find is a REALLY loud exhuast.

I have a Stage 2 with Pipercross induction kit at the moment but its still not loud enough for me. I've had 3 Elises before hand and they were all mental loud :nanner: (all 3 of which were the good old school Rover engines that you guys unfortunately missed out on!).

Anyway... Hi to everyone, hope to chat to you all soon and get involved as much as I can.

Lewis:bow:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Hi.....welcome!! :wave:

(If you're looking it up, I believe it's spelled 'arqray') :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there, welcome to the boards...

I am from Scotland ( East Kilbride) but have spent 20 years in California and moved to NY last Year. running a 2006 Exige. Where are you from ?

All the best

Jim
:wave:
Hi Jim, I stay in Corstorphine Murrayfield, in Edinburgh!!

Some great driving roads over here, but you have to head north! Not so good around town etc.

I've heard that's a good exhaust from Sector 111. But does anyone know what the d/b is? As there is one over here that's 107d/b - and its still not really loud enough! :evil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts