The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to the big differences between 05/06. i know the seats are more comfortable, i know the drive by wire changed. i know the footbox changed slightly. and i know the brake lights changed. (im probably missing a few things)

What i don't know is how much of a difference they acutally make. Any personal experience would be great :) (try not to flame too hard)

(my biggest thing is, did the changes to the box really make it that much 'safer')

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Just curious as to the big differences between 05/06. i know the seats are more comfortable, i know the drive by wire changed. i know the footbox changed slightly. and i know the brake lights changed. (im probably missing a few things)

What i don't know is how much of a difference they acutally make. Any personal experience would be great :) (try not to flame too hard)

(my biggest thing is, did the changes to the box really make it that much 'safer')

Before everyone jumps in here and does indeed flame you for not just searching, and for your thread title ;) I'll say that afaik, the pedal box redesign was not addressing a safety concern, but the DBW system. You know the rest of the major stuff.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
And the expression is.....RAKE you over the coals.....

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
did some more searching. . . sorry
I would only rape you over the coals if you were on the bottom and not too hard. Sorry, but I do have my limits. Could we cook marshmallows and sing camp songs afterward?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts