The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone! I am new to this form, and I hope to learn about a lot about Lotus cars. I have always been a fan of the Esprit for at least 20 years or so, but recently I have had a huge crush on the Elise. I am looking to purchase an Elise in the next few months. I am wanting to learn as much as I can about what to expect from ownership. I am looking at purchasing an '06 model. My first question is, what is the price range would I be looking at for something in the 10,000-15,000 miles and well mantained? Secondly, what is the best area of the country to find an Elise? I am on the east coast, but from what I have seen online, a very wide range of models are offered in California. I thank you for any feed back I can get on this.

·
Registered
485 Posts
For pricing info go through the For Sale section and you will get a pretty good idea about what to pay (depends if you want 05/06/07 and what options you want) An 05 with those kind of miles with touring/SS would be 30k or less.

You are looking at about 2k to ship the car from the west coast to east coast via reputable carrier nowadays due to fuel prices.

You will see a lot more cars come on the market in the fall/winter on the east coast than now (people just getting their cars out of storage etc)

Learn to use the search function and you will find all the information that you need.

Good luck with your search.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts