The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well now that I have you attention. This saturday @ HQ is the Local Lotus Clubs annual meeting. I hope to see you there and if your not a member now is the time to join. Bring a friend and sign up... 11-2 pm. I will be more than happy to share the excitement from LA and give a static show of the Elise and Final Edition Esprit the last Lotus-- that the man-- had influence upon. Seriously consider becoming a member and help the Local club by joining and working with them on the Next LOG.

Clyde
P.S. the feet made it...

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
I was happy to meet you at the show Clyde. Now the wait is even more difficult.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Lotusmonza said:
Well now that I have you attention. This saturday @ HQ is the Local Lotus Clubs annual meeting. I hope to see you there and if your not a member now is the time to join. Bring a friend and sign up... 11-2 pm. I will be more than happy to share the excitement from LA and give a static show of the Elise and Final Edition Esprit the last Lotus-- that the man-- had influence upon. Seriously consider becoming a member and help the Local club by joining and working with them on the Next LOG.

Clyde
P.S. the feet made it...
Where is this going down? If anyone from here attends please try to find out the scoop on dealer added options (sports exhaust). I wouldn't mind a motion sensing alarm option for when I have the top off.

Details on the LSD choice would be desired. Motor sports options and availability for the US market.

Get the scoop!

Now... Who's going?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts