The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will we hear any official updates from Lotus? Such as, when the 1st cars are expected to arrive. Allocation numbers. Final interior/exterior design.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Have we switched off the "elise arrival" bets to the "when do we get the next official press release" bets? We must be bored.

How about Feb 24th, a tuesday, will be the next press release.

Now, what should we bet...

·
Registered
637 Posts
banTT0r said:
MW is that car crushing your head? Do you need help? If you cant speak up due to crushedness just type something.

Good question - why were you under the *front* of your old car?

Craigy

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Craigy said:
Good question - why were you under the *front* of your old car?

Craigy
replacing the radiator.

Shortly after that pic was taken, the radiator slipped and jammed my thumb between it and the stud I was trying to mount it on...only bone I ever broke.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
replacing the radiator.

Shortly after that pic was taken, the radiator slipped and jammed my thumb between it and the stud I was trying to mount it on...only bone I ever broke.
So would you consider that an accident or "just inevitable occurrences due to the actions of immutable natural laws"? :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
I got sick when I broke my nipple in a bad repairing the car accident. (I have a gift with bad English)

One of the fan bolts on an old car in school got loose and went thrugh the hood of the car.

I was eating a bar of butter (saltless) which I dropped ducking for cover. A cat ran trying to get my butter, I chased the cat and fell in the bushes but I got my butter.

I dont know how but when I looked at my nipple it was broken.

I did not rub any butter on it.

MW if you had rubbed butter on your wound you still could not have saved the bone from braking so dont feel bad.

The only bone I have broken was my little brothers ear drum, he was 2 and I gave him a lolipop which he immediatly inserted in his right ear till he hear a snap (Im guessing on the snap part). I broke his ear via proxy.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Are you saying something between the lines? Just come out and say it, just dont tell me I need meds, I self medicate.

I smoke leeches.

·
Registered
308 Posts
You dont know the half of it MW, Im in Canada and it looks like we will not get the Elise untill it is revamped for NA. So my case is terminal.

Also if my gf was as understanding as you she would not slap me so much when I wakeup screaming.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts