The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Salt River Canyon drive was an overwhelming success so it's time to plan the next one!

Is anyone interested in taking a weekend trip up north? Here is what I was thinking; Everyone could come up to Prescott either on a Friday night or Saturday morning then take a run over to Jerome/Sedona/Oak Creek/Flagstaff then return to Prescott for a party at my house. On Sunday morning everyone could meet for breakfast before heading back down the hill.

As far as places to stay up here, we know some hotel owners and can try to get a block of rooms or if some would rather stay at a B&B, motel etc. we can provide information about that as well.

Looking at that calendar, the weekend of June 6-7 would work well. It would be a fun time in the cool country. What does everyone think?

Cheers,

Jon

·
Registered
123 Posts
Looking at that calendar, the weekend of June 6-7 would work well. It would be a fun time in the cool country. What does everyone think?

Cheers,

Jon
Jon,

This sounds great! Unfortunately I will be out on Vacation way up in the Mid West that weekend for a wedding but would love to do this if we can make it for a different weekend than that. if not I will make the next one for sure!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The date is pretty flexible for me, I just threw out the 6-7 because it was the first weekend that would work. I believe the next weekend should work as well. How about for everyone that wants to do this, tell me what date works the best and we can try to get the best turn out possible.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
+1

sounds good here also

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like a great idea! I have a trip to San Diego in June, so as long is it's a different time/weekend I'd be up for this.
:shift:
For planning purposes, which weekend will you be gone?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Unless my work schedule changes the only weekend I'll be in town is the 6th and 7th. I'm scheduled to travel from the 11th to the 29th of June but that date is likely to change so I might make be able to make it out the weekend of the 13th.

In any case, if I'm in town, I'll definitely join in.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I'd be up for it.

I believe I have the route for the BEAT tour from PHX to Flag still around somewhere.

It was a good route this year, anyone interested?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Update: Ill be in San Diego June 22 to the 26th. Flying out but driving back- so preferably not a long drive too close to this timeframe. Otherwise, I'm good to go... somewhere cool... like Alaska! :clap:
:shift:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the positive replies about this get together. I have just ironed out my work schedule for next month. It is never the same and I am gone some weekends. From what it sound like, later is better for most folks. I have 2 weekends free that would work well, the 13th, 14th and the 27th, 28th. Lets pick either one and make this happen! In the meantime, I will work on getting some hotel rates and post the information as I get it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts