The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Will there be a package for Exige S? Curious as to the cost and also installation.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Phil, I might have missed it but what are the plans for the 2007 Exige S or there isn't any? I'm now kind of regretting that I traded in my '05 Elise for the Exige :( Anyway, your TVS kit is amazing :up:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Wondering this myself. I don’t think I want to go aftermarket EFI if I can avoid it.
+1. Ideally I would just want to swap out the SC and manifold with the TVS unit and reflash the ECU and be done. Like I said, that would be ideal, real life usually isn't :mad:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Phil, I've got to hand it to you. I've been following this thread and the way you handle yourself and the professionalism you show should be commented :clap:.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I know this is still early in the game but Phil can you give us a little more details for the Exige S kit? Will it use the factory IC? What HP/Torque numbers are we talking about? Any other mods required (piston, clutch, fuel pump, injectors, etc....) Thanks.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Phil-
What's the deal if someone has an Exige S and wants your TVS kit. Pricing and installation difficult. I'm already aware of how much faster it would be:)
+1. I'm very curious as well. What exactly is involved and what about the current factory IC? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Thanks Phil for the detailed explanation. It makes a lot of sense. Now I really wished I kept the Elise instead of trading up for the Exige S. I don't want to tear out everything that I paid extra for to put in the TVS. Maybe get another used Elise or NA Exige down the road.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts