Select all that apply:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've tentatively planned a NEMOLL drive for 9/30 since it's one of the few weekend days I have available soon. I could also plan something mid-week if people prefer. Please use this poll to let me know what the best options are. If someone else can lead/plan that may open some options. It's okay if I can't make it.

The drive is only open to members of Lotus Ltd.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I liked the friday drives we've done in the past, but 9/30 is open as of right now.

I love polly's, but a new route might not be bad either.

I'm not sure i'm ready to lead a drive, but if you want a hand planning just let me know.

·
Super Moderator
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I can be at the first rest area in NH in I-95 (not 93) north at 9am to leave at 9:30am.

I figured tomorrow was out due to weather, but if anyone wants to meet at I can lead a 2 hour drive up the coast through Portsmouth to Kennebunk. It's a nice drive even in foul weather. We can stop somewhere for lunch. Other stops in Kittery, Ogunquit, etc. are fine with me. Coastal traffic shouldn't be an issue with the weather.

Something like this, https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Rest+Area,+Seabrook,+NH&daddr=Hampton+Salt+Marsh+Conservation+Area,+Hampton,+NH+to:Rye+Harbor+State+Park,+Rye,+NH+to:Fort+Constitution,+Sullivan+Lane,+New+Castle,+NH+to:Prescott+Park,+Marcy+Street,+Portsmouth,+NH+to:Sheraton+Portsmouth+Harborside+Hotel,+Market+Street,+Portsmouth,+NH+to:Albacore+Park,+Portsmouth,+NH+to:Wallingford+Square,+Kittery,+ME+to:Fort+McClary+State+Park,+Kittery,+ME+to:Chauncy+Creek+Road,+Kittery,+ME+to:Gerrish+Island+Lane,+Kittery,+ME+to:Sohier+Park+Road,+York,+ME+to:Phillips+Cove,+York,+ME+to:Ocean+Avenue,+Wells,+ME+to:Hart+Road,+Kennebunk,+ME+to:Parsons+Beach+to:Beach+Avenue,+Kennebunk,+ME+to:Federal+Jack's,+Western+Avenue,+Kennebunk,+ME+to:Ocean+Avenue,+Kennebunkport,+ME+to:PIER+77+Restaurant/The+Ramp+Bar+&+Grill,+Pier+Road,+Kennebunkport,+ME+to:Lily+Pond,+Biddeford,+ME+to:saco,+ME&hl=en&sll=43.44326,-70.369749&sspn=0.054092,0.132093&geocode=FdxejgIdKXHG-ynXyeaF9ObiiTGCKjtjRwg39g;FY7sjgIdQorH-yHM6TLmnFqEvSkV95Q8qMLiiTHM6TLmnFqEvQ;FX4xkAId7XnI-yF-FYnNwZumYinjGKaPBcHiiTF-FYnNwZumYg;FXA3kQIdgwzJ-yETGq8fp3lCCyk14KzrzrjiiTETGq8fp3lCCw;FY5MkQIdB2rI-yH_lnyya6fRQynPUjULEr_iiTH_lnyya6fRQw;FV5ZkQIdFEjI-ymhhpdkCb_iiTFSRF6cuh8SpQ;FQ5kkQIdbTHI-ynhYBmwp7_iiTHjRTl0obnMRA;FUdwkQId9YrI-ykL6cEoH7_iiTHRE5GDkXaQTg;FaJhkQIdCBDJ-yGnzmhyX7CUiimbqyNc1rjiiTGnzmhyX7CUig;FXdskQIdLGPJ-ykjzrJSGbniiTGJbkXl87uokA;FeZykQId7nXJ-yk9R4sdG7niiTGueIgu-b4cDw;FYCokgId1c_K-ykzk7HgPLDiiTFnE9OW6zIWXw;FapKkwIdIu3K-ynPQUAlpa_iiTEDnsJRf94XEw;FU5alAIdggHL-ynfjLqc_KjiiTEYl3lo4mk5wQ;FalnlQIdSMrL-ylFP7tt86yyTDHwbVrTn-okgQ;FVFflQIdjvnL-ylF5-71hayyTDHAvcontf_xrA;FeVrlQIdRHvM-ylRQJ62hauyTDGG4siLAuJZRQ;FYuclQIdi5TM-yEg4MlUUfV_XimxrpXskquyTDEg4MlUUfV_Xg;FXNulQIdY-TM-ymBVhimu6uyTDF9WekdF4o0aw;Fe23lQIdBk7N-yFx6NorE5evBykBZ0N4LKqyTDFx6NorE5evBw;FcGSlgId2xLO-ynBG3eyaKiyTDEiRGRa9f5TUA;FXbFlwIdsyDN-yl9e8mIQ6OyTDG4q1WgMMWrXg&oq=old+pool&t=m&z=10

Who's in?

We can go to http://pier77restaurant.com/ for lunch.

·
Registered
2005 Elise #3395, Chrome Orange, BOE tune, Exige wheels, splitter
343 Posts
Scratch that! I just looked at the map. Too far for me.

Noel

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
To far for Noel? That's a first :huh: although I can understand because I'm in the same boat being far west. Would like to join in however I dropped my 8+ year membership with Lotus Ltd. for good political reasons. :no:

Have a great drive, route sounds like fun.

Cheers,
Robert

·
Super Moderator
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1) Keeper
2) Began
3) Pengineer91
4) Purrsia

Should be a good time. We'll leave as soon as everyone arrives. We can stop for coffee, gas, etc. right away if anyone needs to. If anyone else decides to go post here so we know to wait for you.

·
Super Moderator
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Map updated. Highlights include:

1A in NH
New Castle, NH
Strawberry Banke
U.S.S. Albacore submarine
Route 103
Fort McClary
York / Nubble Light
Shore Rd.
Bush Compound
Porpoise Cove (The Ramp)

·
Registered
480 Posts
How bad was the drive in the rain?

·
Super Moderator
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Of course, the sun is shining and there's not a cloud in the sky now.

It rained harder and more consistently than the forecast, but I wouldn't call it bad.

Attachments

·
Registered
557 Posts
A little too wet for me!

That is a great shot next to the U.S.S. Albacore submarine!! wow. :up:

Bruce

1 - 15 of 15 Posts