The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meet & Rollout this weekend. Starting at around 6:30PM @ Culver's in Darien, IL. We'll drive around for a bit on a few fun roads in the area, regroup/drink/eat, and then head into the city.

For more details:
Board Message

We are inviting several different car forums, with the common theme that the vehicles are RWD or AWD.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
69 Posts
100% there! Got to work until 4pm, then fly home, wash the car and head out!! Umm. . .weather permitting of course. . .they say it's supposed to be nice tomorrow, but around here - you never know.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Planning on making this also. Mine also needs some TLC, as I have been daily driving it in this crappy weather.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^ Nice :) glad to have you both join us! I'm going to be taking pictures tomorrow :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
I should be able to make it, I live about 10 minutes away.

What roads are you planning on driving ?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Bummer. . .just found out I have to go w/ my bf's family to dinner. But that starts at 8pm and it's right near there, so I can hang out for a little, but can't join you all elsewhere.

By the way - is this the one in Darien or Downer's Grove? Cuz there's a Culver's in both towns. The title of your post it says D.G., but the description says Darien. Lemme know so I don't look like a loser in a parking lot by myself!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ Darien! It's definitely Darien, I goofed up when I posted the topic title.

541 Plainfield Rd
Darien, IL 60561
(630) 734-0400

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again to ren man, costlydakota, and exotichottie for showing up! Sorry I didn't get a chance to shoot some pics of you+car exotic! (I had to pick up my Dad... you know Father's Day weekend and all :))

·
Registered
324 Posts
Phlypside, great time had by all for sure. Ren man, great meeting up with you again. And Exotichottie, nice meeting up with you also. Hopefully next time you will be able to hang out for the drives and photoshoots.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

And for proof that Miley Cyrus drives a NOTFWD! rotfl

And here is member, Fidelity101, in his "International Man of Mystery" pose

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts