The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Bane you sold your elise for an S? Argh, more competition.. :) Been thinking of doing the same soon

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
eh, don't mind me. I can't seem to make up my mind. Having the cash available for investing in this down economy is pretty enticing.

I also have zero debt right now which is pretty nice... I think I'd like to keep it that way for awhile.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what color is that?

I am not into blue cars but that color w/ the stripes is starting to look good.....

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Just do it Kevin

·
He's on fire!
3,345 Posts
lol first things first: I am NOT a salesman or in any way affiliated with this dealership. I am looking to buy a lotus sometime, and since this was an 07 right down the road from me I figured I would go check it out.

Overall car looks great... I'm thinking about it :sheep: I might hold out for a CO though, haven't made my mind up. If someone else on here decides to snap it up, I'll consider it a small return on all the lotus knowledge I've found on the forums!

Here's some shots, i'm too lazy to paste into the forums just put it up on my flickr:

Exige on Ogden - a set on Flickr

·
Registered
28 Posts
SOLD

I spoke to the salesman last night regarding this vehicle because I was going to make an offer and he had sold it to a guy in TN. If it doesn't go through and my current deal doesn't pan out I might try again, but I doubt it will work out that way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts