1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Nice and one owner!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I always liked these cars and almost purchased #7 of the run when it was listed on ebay about 5 years ago. The color combination is just way cool. The thing that changed my mind was I found that an S1 has more room in it. At 6'2" I found it a struggle to get comfortable in the Stevens. Surprisingly I found the S1 a better fit. I also became a bit wary of the Bosch injection system and was more comfortable with good old fashioned carbs.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,092 Posts
I have seen couple of SE's with the pearl white paint
There are a few late G-cars with the white pearl, also. :cool:

But NONE have the blue Alacanta interior... :(:(

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
He is not far from me so if anyone is interested I can swing by and take a look. It hasbeen on CL for a few months now.

·
Cal H
982 Posts
The blue interior looks good when new but the leather on the later seats and center console appears to hold up better. The black holds up better than the tan although the tan lightens up the interior quite a bit. The tan get dirty faster and the stitching get dark when many attempt to clean the leather with products like Leatherique. It does not matter with the black leather stitching as it is black to begin with.

The 88 does look good but the asking price is within S4 range and many in that price range will probably opt for that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts