The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I fianally was forced to get out of my car for an extended amount of time this weekend (BBQ)- so I took the time to take some perhaps "cute-sy" pics of my Elise with my friend's flower garden in the foreground, but I don't care what you say, I think they turned out pretty damn nice ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Ok, What is going on here? I think the little green men took control of Sean in order to take control of his Elise.

EDIT

Nevermind! There they are!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, they were too big! Had to re-size...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
m100 Sean said:
Sorry, they were too big! Had to re-size...

she said to the sailors

·
Registered
963 Posts
Dude, you are drunk, aren't you? This is your third thread for this.

At least you got the photos attached this time. :p

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
yep, he was drunk. ran smack into their flower garden!

sean are these color realistic on your monitor...can you tell??? :p

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice front shot...

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Huh? Not too drunk... I see one thread with 4 pics I posted... what are you guys on? ;)

·
Registered
963 Posts
m100 Sean said:
Huh? Not too drunk... I see one thread with 4 pics I posted... what are you guys on? ;)
Yeah, that delete button came in handy huh? :p

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
sean i think you have single handedly done more to confirm a color choice than any other post on this board

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Yeah, I think the flower photos seem a bit saturated- my seats aren't that red. In fact, I was surprised that Lotus called them red, because they are most definitely burgundy (like in the last front-on photo above).

Thanks LotusLust- a lot of people at the Ferrari Club luncheon yesterday asked how I came up with such a great combo- I just told them I saw it once on an old Elise and it stuck in my mind.

Now, don't you all go changing your color choice! At least in the DC area ;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guess I got moderated, cuz I certainly didn't delete anything :( Seriously, I was just trying to post the pics, but it kept saying my files were too big!

Here, have some more:

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Great pix Sean. I love the color combo. I agree that interior is not as red as some may think, but it looks awesome nonetheless.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got another compliment this evening on the color combo. It was from one of the few people that actually knew what my car is...

He said he'd seen pictures, but that it looked much better in person. I can't wait for you guys to see it in person :D

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
shinoo said:
Great pix Sean. I love the color combo. I agree that interior is not as red as some may think, but it looks awesome nonetheless.
Thanks for convincing me to stay with this combo!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Latest update- a person in an Acura RS-X on the Beltway took my picture while giving me the thumbs-up... kinda weird, but nice...

Came back to my car in Georgetown to a crowd and tourists taking more pics...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts