The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From an AP news article about the celebrity wedding that everybody seems to be interested in: "Anthony could be seen wearing what appeared to be a wedding ban on his left hand while performing Tuesday."

Wedding ban! :p

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Mine Done around 1999 or 2000.

Sent to Team.NET autocross mailing list when it had over 1000 members.

Sent from me. :) I wanted to find out what other methods people used to clean up their cars after hitting lots of cones, like I tend to do.

Title of my email:

How do you remove come marks from cars?

Embarrasing!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Randy Chase said:
My Done around 1999 or 2000.

Sent to Team.NET autocross when it had over 1000 members.

Sent from me. :) I wanted to find out what other methods people used to clean up their cars after hitting lots of cones, like I tend to do.

Title of my email:

Embarrasing!
That would be useful information for the IROC guy

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Randy Chase said:
My Done around 1999 or 2000.

Sent to Team.NET autocross when it had over 1000 members.

Title of my email:

Embarrasing!
Oh Randy, thanks so much for the for a good laugh. One of my attendings in medschool caught one in his dication about a bulging disc, sans 's'

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I still have one of my old dictations which should have said "directed breast sonogram was performed" but instead was typed as "erected". Lucky I didn't lose my job...:D

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a good one, Randy, I'm sure you got some grief for it. :eek:

A slightly more serious one happened at one of my previous jobs. They wanted to get rid of a distributor, and sent him the formal letter saying that he wasn't needed anymore. Apparently somebody noticed at the very last moment that instead of "thank you for your extensive help", it said "thank you for your expensive help". :eek:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
babak said:
One of my attendings in medschool caught one in his dication about a bulging disc, sans 's'
I once got back a dictation describing a scrotal ultrasound, performed to rule out torsion (a twisting off of the blood suppy to one of the jewels).

Regarding the visual appearance, it should have said 'heterogenous'. Instead some mental giant wrote:

"The testicle is [swollen] and erogenous in nature."

Woh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts