The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
I will try it tonight. It's white and orange, mostly white. Easy on the eyes, not spectacular like the rest of the car, but certainly no issues.

·
shay2nak
24,985 Posts
not only that but please take pics of the taillights at night and break lights. I'm curious to know if the entire outer circle is used for night light and the inner full circle used for break light.

thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
shay2nak said:
not only that but please take pics of the...break lights. I'm curious to know if the entire outer circle is used for night light and the inner full circle used for break light.

thanks!
Break light?

How did the lights get broken?

·
Registered
23 Posts
stowing soft top

does anyone have an idea as how to keep the soft top from sliding around in the storage compartment, sooner or later its going to bust out the side of the car on a high "G" turn.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Re: stowing soft top

havoc said:
does anyone have an idea as how to keep the soft top from sliding around in the storage compartment, sooner or later its going to bust out the side of the car on a high "G" turn.
It's about the same width of the compartment- there's nowhere for it to slide. Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I plan to buy a piece of foam rubber and cut it to fit over the back side of the taillights in the trunk. Will protect the inside of the trunk from outward impacts as well as protect the tailight wiring...

·
shay2nak
24,985 Posts
transio said:
Ok, so he misspelled "brake". Give the guy a break! :D
OH $HIT!! LOL!! :eek: I can't believe i didn't catch that! what an embarrassment for a person who prides himself on excellent spelling.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts