The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if I just missed the picture somewhere, but can someone with a fed car post a picture of the dash at night (or in a dark garage, whatever). Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,253 Posts
Evl said:
Forgive me if I just missed the picture somewhere, but can someone with a fed car post a picture of the dash at night (or in a dark garage, whatever). Thanks!

I second that.... Chris. :) Please, please, please...

Neil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,150 Posts
I will try it tonight. It's white and orange, mostly white. Easy on the eyes, not spectacular like the rest of the car, but certainly no issues.
 

·
shay2nak
Joined
·
25,068 Posts
not only that but please take pics of the taillights at night and break lights. I'm curious to know if the entire outer circle is used for night light and the inner full circle used for break light.

thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,253 Posts
Surferjer said:
I will try it tonight. It's white and orange, mostly white. Easy on the eyes, not spectacular like the rest of the car, but certainly no issues.
I forgot you got yours too... Sweet, thanks.

Neil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
shay2nak said:
not only that but please take pics of the...break lights. I'm curious to know if the entire outer circle is used for night light and the inner full circle used for break light.

thanks!
Break light?

How did the lights get broken?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
stowing soft top

does anyone have an idea as how to keep the soft top from sliding around in the storage compartment, sooner or later its going to bust out the side of the car on a high "G" turn.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,438 Posts
Re: stowing soft top

havoc said:
does anyone have an idea as how to keep the soft top from sliding around in the storage compartment, sooner or later its going to bust out the side of the car on a high "G" turn.
It's about the same width of the compartment- there's nowhere for it to slide. Welcome to the board.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,204 Posts
I plan to buy a piece of foam rubber and cut it to fit over the back side of the taillights in the trunk. Will protect the inside of the trunk from outward impacts as well as protect the tailight wiring...
 

·
shay2nak
Joined
·
25,068 Posts
Nick O'Teen said:
Break light?

How did the lights get broken?
the lights that come on when you apply the breaks.
 

·
shay2nak
Joined
·
25,068 Posts
transio said:
Ok, so he misspelled "brake". Give the guy a break! :D
OH $HIT!! LOL!! :eek: I can't believe i didn't catch that! what an embarrassment for a person who prides himself on excellent spelling.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top