The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Less is Better
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a beautiful nightfall blue with tan interior at Exotics at RTC yesterday, 5/10/14. The owner wasn't by the car so I didn't get to speak in person. I you're here, great looking car! I haven't seen the color in person before.

·
Monaco Dreamin'
461 Posts
I was the Exige parked next to him. I didn't catch his username but he brought up the forum, so I'm assuming he's a member here. It was his first time at the meet.

·
Less is Better
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was the Exige parked next to him. I didn't catch his username but he brought up the forum, so I'm assuming he's a member here. It was his first time at the meet.
Yours is nice looking too. Sorry I didn't catch you at your car.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I'm back bitches! Just bought a new Nighfall Blue 2012 IPS Evora with all possible options. Even the folding mirrors! It's in Jersey now but should arrive by 6/1. There is an upcoming British Meet at RTC. I'll check for dates but it has been around 6/15 each year.

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm back bitches! Just bought a new Nighfall Blue 2012 IPS Evora with all possible options. Even the folding mirrors! It's in Jersey now but should arrive by 6/1. There is an upcoming British Meet at RTC. I'll check for dates but it has been around 6/15 each year.

Congrats on the new ride! I really enjoyed last years British meet...but I hope its in July this year. Uncle Sam has me playing in the deserts of California all June :(

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Thanks, this will be a long 2 weeks to wait.....
I just emailed the RTC guys for a date of the British Meet. There is also an All British Meet in July every year. It has been at Bellevue Community College.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I just checked, and it's on (5/24). I'm surprised with the weather report.

I have no ride! Mine just got on the truck in Jersey today.

·
Monaco Dreamin'
461 Posts
I better see everyone there tomorrow!

·
Monaco Dreamin'
461 Posts
Saw Jeremy but no other Lotus owners. Come on!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
2 weeks for me and I'll be there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts