The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so there is a thread about the xbox and the ps3, and although its always mentioned it does not have its own thread....

so, i ,after 4 months, sourced a wii. any suggestions on games? etc...

thanks!

:popcorn:

·
Registered
120 Posts
The Wii is so good that it doesn't need a thread, as mere typed words are powerless to describe it :sheep:

Seriously though, depends on what kind of games you like. I thought Zelda was great, and Raymond Raving Rabbids (the first one, not the second) is hilarious, especially with a group of friends. Are you looking for single player games, multiplayer games or great party games that even rowdy drunks will enjoy?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Metroid and Zelda were good games. Mario world is OK too.

The problem with the Wii is that MOST of the games are more "controller tutorials" than any actual good games.

I have Cooking Mama cook off, Wario World, Zelda, Metroid, some mario olympic game, and Wii Sports. Wii Sports is the one game that will most likely be forever fun.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the sports is good, stef is having fun with some sims game, and im enjoying mario party the most. however, ill be picking up zelda next time im out.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
It's not a game and it's probably a repost, but it's pretty bad ass.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jd3-eiid-Uw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jd3-eiid-Uw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
A local bar here started the doubles Wii bowling league last Sunday. Great fun. Trouble is one guy often gets very high 200s or even the occasional 300. At least you can play it drunk. Guitar hero on the other hand...

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
There's always "Game Party," which even features beer pong (or 'ping cup' is they call it). LOL

I have a wii but its been sitting in box in the corner of the room for almost 8 months now, while im still playing forza, Bioshock, and PS3. What a waste....

But this GAME PARTY you speak of. Might just get it out of that corner. Thnx:D

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
We have PS3 and Wii and my kids almost exclusively play the Wii. My son loves the new Godzilla game but I think it's boring. I love the new Mario Olympics and basicaly all the sports games. Also, the lego Star Wars games are pretty cool.

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
I see this is an old thread, but since it's been bumped: Excite Truck is one of the more fun racing games (emphasis on game, as opposed to simulation) in a long time. Totally unrealistic, and totally fun.

Wii Fit is also a lot of fun, and constructive. My wife and little sister love it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Mario Kart, Wii Fit, Tiger Woods 08, Metroid, Smarty Pants, are a few I would recommend. I am playing Boom Blox right now and its a ton of fun...I work for a video game company for about another week so I have a little insight :)

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
I've just played a few games. Bowling and golf are pretty good, but could be better. It doesn't seem to track the controller as well as I'd hope for. Can't get the hang of table tennis (ping pong). We got 2 each of the steering wheels, controllers, numchucks and a Wii Fit.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts