The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post what a great experience I had with Gregsraceparts! www.gregsraceparts.com. I decided to go with the 40mm NTR Club sport.I ordered through them before but this was a big purchase. was sent tracking info all the way from England and knew exactly when to be home to accept shipment. As this was over $500 it required a direct signature. These all came very well packaged and all bushings were installed! clearly labeled with instructions and a personalized datasheet of exact specifications of each shock. Brackets clearly labelled as well new bolts. Very excited to get these in for next track session. There was no RPM here! (Relentless pursuit of mediocrity). Thanks again will post pics and feedback once in. Moderators feel free to move this to the most appropriate place. Tommy

Reactions: me73

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
I will second this. I've purchased ALOT from Greg and it has been amazing. Always very responsive to my emails and always made me feel important. I've emailed him on Sundays for some questions and would respond to me within 10mins...on a Sunday! Packaging has always been pretty good even with big items like CF lip and others. And I love coming home to see a package with the GRP tape lol.

There was one hiccup on the V3 lights where one was cracked but that was resolved after 10mins of email communication with Greg. No hassle at all. We concluded the box must've just fallen one possible way for it to get cracked. Sent me a new one in a couple days. Never did I feel he was pointing at some possible fault on my end. Great guy and great customer service!

Gabe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts