The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I have a set of used Nitron coilovers for sale since my plans of the car has changed, they have race springs currently at 525/650lbs which is perfect for track driving. I loaned it to my friend recently for his exige while he waited for his JRZ triples to come in and he ran 2 track sessions with it and had no issues with it (blog post of said coilovers here https://www.trackspecauto.com/blog/exige1/#7=. Looking to get SOLD shipped. Will get more detailed pictured

SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
so how many miles on them?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unknown mileage as I bought it off my friend which was already installed in his car when he bought it. I let @Jonvo borrow it for a few weeks while he waited for his JRZ and maybe he can chime in on what he felt about it and if it needed rebuilding anytime soon.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's some updated pictures for the interested parties, going to post it here instead of every pm. Also pointed out to me was that the shock mounting brackets are missing and that is indeed true, but I am willing to reimburse you if you can find someone selling a set.

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm very interested but would like to know first how much it would cost to get them rebuilt and where someone would get the missing mounting brackets from?

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Do they just need the front upper mounting brackets? Would the blackwatch work?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello,

The coilover is sold and off to the new owner.

I got this from Inokinetic if anyone is interested in parts,

It would cost $2000 to rebuild Nitron 3-ways. Additional charges may occur if any parts have to be replaced by the rebuilder.

Regarding the brackets, are you needing the upper shock mount brackets or the reservoir mount brackets?
The prices are as follows:
Upper shock mount brackets $150
Reservoir mounts $89.99

1 - 10 of 10 Posts