The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coupon good until 8:00 tonight (Thurs), 40% off of Dell Dimension desktops over $2500. Kind of a ridiculous deal. Use coupon code 51S7S776G77Q3H. 30% off Dimensions over $999. Coupon RVJ4709SL0STB4.

Yes, I do work for Dell. No, this is not intended to be spam. All of the employees are going nuts over this deal and buying new computers for ourselves. Just wanted to share the info with friends. I personally apologize if anyone is offended.

This is not an official Dell communication, is not sponsored by Dell and Dell has no knowledge that I am sending this.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Good info - I don't think it's spam. If you'd caught me a couple months ago, I would have bought one. As it was, Dells were just a little too much compared to building my own (and factoring in the nuisance of ordering separate parts, configuring, obtaining and installing OS & software). Great company though, if I did buy a pre-built system it would be from Dell.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Dell

I just ordered a Dell 8400 "refurbished" Intel 3.0 gig. with 800 MHz. FSB, 512 ram 400 Mhz.
80 gig. SATA drive 128 Video $518 complete and shipped to my door. I'm expecting delivery in 2 days. Great deal. You have to watch what the have, then jump.

·
Registered
528 Posts
It ended about 8pm CST on thursday.

There are a bunch of coupons now, but the best deals seem to be in the outlet section this time around.

·
Registered
528 Posts
There's a huge $750 off a $1500+ Dell Inspiron purchase for tomorrow (10/19 at 6AM CST to 10/20 5:59AM CST)

Hey Randy, want me to set up a code for you, so that anyone who orders through EliseTalk helps support this forum?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts