The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
rotfl

So, no more Silverstone?

I've heard that Principals were complaining that only 1/4 of the TV coverage revenue is not enougth. All the ticket sales and advertising goes where? His pockets?

So while he is pocketing all that $$$$ he is going to shut Silverstone down for a mere $8Million, or whatever that figure is!

I used to admire the guy, but if all the principals got together and started their own venue, I wouldn't loose any sleep.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Oh man that's histerical. He has gotten out of hand.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Dave Despain (Windtunnel) said something about a second option that Bernie was working on to bring a second US GP. Was he sarcastic? Anyone see this episode?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I attended the British GP this year as a guest of Ferrari. One funny moment, I was in the Pit area and there was Bernie arguing with Sir Jackie Stewart, and I mean a high volume. I walked up and took a picture. Bernie gives me the worst look you can imagine. I could only think, how cool I am about to be ejected for the British GP by Bernie. I would attached the photo but I keep getting a message that it is too large. Is there a way to attach it?

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
James A said:
I would attached the photo but I keep getting a message that it is too large. Is there a way to attach it?
Clearly the head of the subject matter is TOO large to fit within the limits of the forum!!! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts