The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aristorcrat motors which is a dealer for MB, Porsche, Saab, LR, Maybach has decided to add Aston Martin thus passing up on the Lotus.

·
Banned
901 Posts
Babak:

A fellow Lotus guy in KC is talking to a dealer in KC about becoming a Lotus certified repair shop. Nothing firm yet, but opening discussions. Hopefully they will eventaully become a Lotus dealer.

For you guys out there, you can always visit us in St. Louis to drop off your Elise. Our Lotus mechanic at Behlmann Mid-Rivers Lotus is top notch!

Mark

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's where I'm wait listed. I had hoped for a closer place for service etc. Will this place honor warranty?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Any update on KC dealer/repair?

Just noticed your posts from January...and wondering if any update. I'm in Omaha, so KC three hours closer than SL.

Dave

·
purveyor of lightness
4,064 Posts
No, they have absolutely no interest - I just called them.

That's ok kinda... at least I know that the Joco (Johnson County nose up in the air) peeps won't be buying all their kids Elises because they're in the "in crowd"

I like exclusivity... I wouldn't even mind if Lotus stopped selling them here after 2005... ;)

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well Phooey, it would have been nice to not have to run 4-5 hrs for service, specially in a pinch. I know what you mean about plates iwth JO on the county sticker :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts