Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[No longer for sale] 2010 Nissan GT-R "Premium" White on Full Black Interior

For Sale is my 2 Owner (Both Meticulous Sports Car Enthusiasts) 2010 Nissan GTR "Premium"..

PLEASE NOTE THE RARITY OF THE WHITE ON BLACK INTERIOR COMBO**
(Took me months of looking to find a properly looked after GTR with this combo (Generally all the 09'/10' White GTR's have the HIDEOUS Light grey (almost Off-White) Seats Which not only look horrible but get marked up easily (denim stains and so forth)

This vehicle might have "higher mileage" than some on the market, But once you drive the car you will see why most never want to put the keys down (myself included).. I have owned tons of sports cars and always driven them regularly, I personally do not understand how someone could own a car as fun as this one (or others) and only put 3-5-7k miles on them annually... Also regular use makes the owner notice small issues before they become worse and keeps the engine and other items in better condition.. (versus sitting stagnant in a garage)... this vehicle has been properly maintained and never given any issues whatsoever and if properly maintained by new owner you should have no problems for years to come ;)

This Vehicle has NEVER been modified or altered in any way, 100% All original. All wear items (Tires/brakes/Fluids) have been changed when needed w/ Nissan Factory Items. The Vehicle was Daily Driven By both owners but very well taken care of (Oil changes every 7500 miles, all Fluids properly maintained, All services Completed). The Vehicle Currently sit on a Fresh set of Factory Spec Bridgestone Potenza Tires ($2k/set).

It is very easy to see how well this vehicle has been maintained by the Perfect interior (No scratches, tears, marks, marred areas, etc) and the perfect exterior (No Dents, Dings, Repairs, etc) (First Owner Bought the car new and leased it thru his company for tax write off, he turned the least in December 2011... Then I purchased the Vehicle and have been Daily driving it without any qualms)

The Vehicle Runs and Drives Perfectly, The brakes are perfect and recently changed out (I'm always one step ahead on maintenance, Changing before they get to wear marks/etc) the tires are like new, Wheels properly balanced and Aligned.. The Oil was changed @ 37,5k (Every 7,500 since purchase) so will not need to be changed until 45k. Other Fluids are properly maintained as per Owners Manual instructions and will not need to changed anytime soon. (will give a full spreadsheet of what has been done and when to new owner so they can be on top of maintenance as i have (brake fluid, rotors, pads, trans fluid, oil, coolant, etc)

Am located in Tampa FL and can arrange pickup for any interested buyer from TPA airport... The car Runs and Acts as it should and is a very well looked after example.

If any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, I have taken tons of photo's to show exact condition but understand that one will always have more questions ;)

I am selling this vehicle to fund the purchase of my Ariel Atom when it finishes production, (again a very serious sports car fanatic).. not looking for trades/etc.

Price: $67,500
VIN: JN1AR5EF5AM230876
Mileage: 38,500

Riley Wysocki
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.