·
Registered
1,964 Posts
classic!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know its a classic Noob post sorry! I read the entire forum and i want to see if anyone else had anyhting they might not have yet posted or shared.

First time on this board, but not my first time on car forums.

ok ill put on the flame suit just this once!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I know its a classic Noob post sorry! I read the entire fourm and i want to see if anyone else had anyhting they might not have yet posted or shared.

Where are you located/willing to travel? Any options or colors you do/dont want?

·
Registered
6,959 Posts
I know its a classic Noob post sorry! I read the entire forum and i want to see if anyone else had anyhting they might not have yet posted or shared.

No flame suit needed for you! You simply said you're looking for an Exige S.

Now, if you'd said you're only going to pay $35K tops, and that people wanting more need to get real about the values of their cars, and that you have 'cash in hand', and that the car needs to be a specific color with all options, super low miles, close to where you live, and that the car will go to a good home, that would be another story.

Good luck! Have had my S for 7 months and have NO regrets!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No flame suit needed for you! You simply said you're looking for an Exige S.

Now, if you'd said you're only going to pay $35K tops, and that people wanting more need to get real about the values of their cars, and that you have 'cash in hand', and that the car needs to be a specific color with all options, super low miles, close to where you live, and that the car will go to a good home, that would be another story.

Good luck! Have had my S for 7 months and have NO regrets!
That would be ideal!!!
I do have Cash in hand I live in the northeast (new jersey)
i'm willing to travel as far texas.
i want to pay no more then $36-$37k
as for color I like them all but would love to see what people have.
i'd like to get one with the touring option but i am open to anything honestly

I want something i can drive and enjoy. my last toy was a 800HP FWD Drag race honda (ohh what a hassle after a while)

·
Registered
367 Posts
oh and i dont think you will find an S for 36 or 37.... gonna have to bump it up a little in my opinion...but i havent looked at prices in months now so i could be wrong but if i saw an S in the high 30s i would pick it up and have two loti's

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well my search is finally over, I was able to find a black 06 exige with 7k miles in my state. I am a very Happy new lotus owner.

·
Registered
171 Posts
well my search is finally over, I was able to find a black 06 exige with 7k miles in my state. I am a very Happy new lotus owner.
Mind letting future owners/people in the market know how much you paid? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
This site really helped me get connected and understand what i was getting into. I am glad to be a Exige owner and a member of this board :cool:

pics of said car (crappy pics)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts