The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2005 Elise has damage to the reflector in the front right corner of the car. It's a simple repair to replace the reflector. However, my Lotus dealership said they were unable to find a replacement reflector. They checked with their usual suppliers, other non-standard suppliers, other Lotus dealerships, and even places in Europe. Everyone was out of stock. It is currently on back order and may not be available for months.

Does anyone know a supplier of orange reflectors that is in stock?

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I found some clear reflectors that include the requisite LEDs, but at $500 they might cost a bit more than stock.

·
Vendor
359 Posts
My 2005 Elise has damage to the reflector in the front right corner of the car. It's a simple repair to replace the reflector. However, my Lotus dealership said they were unable to find a replacement reflector. They checked with their usual suppliers, other non-standard suppliers, other Lotus dealerships, and even places in Europe. Everyone was out of stock. It is currently on back order and may not be available for months.

Does anyone know a supplier of orange reflectors that is in stock?
They are correct, no one has them and there is no ETA on when they will come back. :mad:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
If you need the left rear red side light, Euromotorcars in Bethesda, MD has two or three.

I need a right rear, new or used.

Where do all the salvage Elises go? :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you need the left rear red side light, Euromotorcars in Bethesda, MD has two or three.

I need a right rear, new or used.

Where do all the salvage Elises go? :confused:
Wow, thanks! I had just posted in the WTB section that I was looking for one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts