The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a quick search on these forums and found, to my dismay, that I will not be able to get a red interior without also getting the touring pack. I had wanted a red cloth seats and manual windows. Is it currently possible to get this configuration.

This is also my first post on these forums and I just wanted to say hi. I was introduced to the Lotus Elise in the summer of 2003 in England. A co-worker of mine had just bought a 2002 111s, Lazer Blue.
He took me for a ride and it blew my mind.
After going thru some viscious "S" curves way to fast, he just non-chalantly said "I didnt think it was a ninety" meaning the last one was 90 degrees. Then the ultimate moment came. we pulled into a Shell petrol station, he got out and walked to my door and said "you gonna drive or not.?" The rest is a dream.

Mind you he only had the car three days at this point.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Welcome! The red interior is only available in leather with the Touring pack. You could easily get the seats and door panels recovered with red cloth by your local custom shop.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Welcome, it would be easy to have the seats done in red cloth, and likely not too expensive and there is not a lot of area to cover.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts