The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the weather is getting better and many of us have neglected spending time with our cars, I think it is time for a get together, lunch and drive. Anyone interested. Come on guys and gals, I know you want an excuse to take your cars out and hang out with some fellow car enthusiasts.

·
Registered
605 Posts
April 18/19th is a rare weekend to myself, and I would enjoy meeting some Lotus folks over a good lunch or drinks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting together and doing a little drive (now that the weather is getting better)

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
You just missed a huge one this past weekend -poke-

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well damn, I missed that thread. Must have been working to much. Well hopefully maybe a few people at least will still be interested in getting together and taking their cars out again. We'll see. Maybe you should join us Def since you missed the last one.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Well damn, I missed that thread. Must have been working to much. Well hopefully maybe a few people at least will still be interested in getting together and taking their cars out again. We'll see. Maybe you should join us Def since you missed the last one.
Dang i missed it too. Never saw the thread

·
Registered
960 Posts
Some folks will be getting together in East Bay this Saturday. Here's the post Feel free to join. Those that haven't seen Perry's freakishly light car may have a chance :eek:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I see EuroSunday is happening in Danville, anyone going? Wish it wasn't so darn early in the morning.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts