The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two owner, higher mileage (102,xxx miles), clean title, Ardent Red 2005 Lotus Elise with Touring Package and original insulated soft top.

Car is all original except for the addition of Sirius XM radio antenna, micro mirrors and wide angle convex side mirrors.

I've added an ardent red hardtop, folding red GRP front tow hook and both a battery kill switch and battery tender during my ownership and the last service was at Trackspec in 2019 for engine oil, brake, clutch and transmission fluids and replacing engine oil filter, belts, spark plugs and valve cover gaskets along with torquing the toe links.

I have title in hand, original owners manual, original tool kit, two keys and two alarm fobs. I have a folder of service records from the original owner along with my service records. OEM wheels are currently wearing Advan A048s that were mounted and balanced on 2/16/2020.

Car is located in 95050.
DFC41329-BB71-428A-BB54-B4F0AAC45B39.jpeg
9086EE96-D459-4994-98FD-11D9A3F8F8CC.jpeg

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
The car as pictured is wearing Monolite wheels versus the OEM wheels that you mention. I think everyone that would be interested would like pictures of the car as it is now.

San

·
Registered
11 Posts
Updated listing for new price of $25K. Thanks.
I'm interested in this. If theres a phone number i can reach you at please lmk! I would love more photos of the vehicle and possibly some videos. Would love to come check it out in person too. I just sold my Na miata and I'm ready to pull the trigger on my dream car :).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry, actually bought one locally that I was able to go over with a fine tooth comb! But GLWS. In the meantime though, I was going to ask for more pictures including all 4 corners of the car, the interior and also underbody which would likely be valuable to other people interested in the car and you might get more people interested! :)

·
Such Administrating
6,860 Posts
Good deal for someone wanting to get into lotus at a lower price point!

·
Administrator
1,511 Posts
closed

Reactions: Noah Kachadurian
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.