The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my closest friends just had the privilege of buying one of the original crew...Milton's baby is now in good hands. John is now driving his new Elise home up the 5 to SanJo. You can find him here as ChoiBoy.

After picking up his car yesterday we went up to Angeles Crest, watched Senna, watched the Chinese Grand Prix, then today went to the lookout (haven't been there forever) all for a proper orientation to his new machine. If you guys up north are still meeting up for meets or whatever he'd love to join one of these days. I just gave him 2 rules..."don't jab the brakes if the wheel is turned" and "don't suddenly lift off the gas if you are speeding through a corner". :) Take care of him guys!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Welcome!!

Like that color!

Cheers, Rob.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Woohoooo another NorCal guy!:coolnana::sad::nanner::nanner2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you and hello everyone! I was able to get her home to San Jose safely.

I can't wait to join the Norcal fray soon as I get accustomed to her.

Cheers until then!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Thank you and hello everyone! I was able to get her home to San Jose safely.

I can't wait to join the Norcal fray soon as I get accustomed to her.

Cheers until then!
Welcome!

Check out the Golden Gate Lotus Club site:
GOLDEN GATE LOTUS CLUB - Lotus Car Club for Lotus Enthusiasts - Track Days, Autocrosses, Meets, Tours, Vintage Racing & More!
for an up-to-date listing of upcoming local events.

In fact the next "happening" is this Friday at Dietsch Werks at Club Auto Sport in San Jose starting at 6PM. It is the club's monthly meeting, but the focus for this one is on fun and food :D!

Contact me via PM with an email address and I can forward a copy of the club newsletter the "Chapman Report".

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good stuff! Can't wait to get you hooked to the track like the rest of us. :)
Take good care of John!! btw this is the (in)famous John Choi...world Street Fighter champion...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts