The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so I think its that time again. The weather is beautiful, the birds are signing and the exhuasts need to be screaming. As we did last year, I purpose we set a date for a meet, bunch/lunch and drive sometime for the near future. I was thinking a date sometime in the next three weeks would be good, but it will ultimately depend on availability of others and the interest. Last year we meet in Napa, and could possibly do a repeat or plan something for the Marin, Healdsburg, or Calistoga area. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please chime in as it seems to always work best as a group effort. Hope to hear from the locals and others soon. :shift:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I definately was a fan of the Napa drive. In my opinion we found some nice scenic roads and some good food and atmosphere. I myself would have no problem doing something around that area again but am open to suggestions if everyone wants to mix it up.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
I'd be interested. Just have a time and place and about a couple weeks notice.:D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Napa was fun. Anything around Skyline (35) is always a good drive too.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Count me in, but advance notice is required. :D

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I think I could make it ... NAPA would be my choice also, as much notice as possible would be better for me too.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
19th or 20th is clear for me...make it so Jim.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I think that will work, 3 days after my B-Day so need to check with the wife to see if she has anything planned for me -- we usually go out of state on either B-Day.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Time to pick a place to meet.
Then pick a cool dinner spot with parking.

Just need suggestions and wilh all the time this might be a large lotus meet.

Eric

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Kenwood Inn is a really nice spot for a good picture shoot and pending how many Loti show up, the parking lot might be big enough to accomodate short term.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Only if you promise to wear heels!! :drool:
Down boy!! Just kidding. :D

Let's do the 20th so I can actually see SV's car. I've only spoken to her while she's working. :(
Sorry I can't suggest any good spots in Napa...I used to work there, but that was years ago (when I was working for the man)...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts