11,995 Posts

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,104 Posts
Atwell Haines is the man; carbuff here.
Huh? What? :panic: < rubs eyes, blinks >

I see Tracy updated the first post. :cool:

Anyone wanting to find a local affiliate of Lotus Limited (the national Lotus Club) only has to visit their website.
Lotus, Ltd. - North America's Largest Lotus Car Club

I'd provide a direct link but the LL website is scheduled to be updated real soon...stay tuned!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone know anything more about this club? Contact? Phone? Email?

Lotus Club of Connecticut
12 Wake Robin Road
Westport, CT 06880

·
Super Moderator
3,113 Posts
If anyone has any questions about NELLI, they may find it more expedient to contact me.

Also, see other threads in this forum for event information. My calendar threads are closely tied to NELLI activity.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Philadelphia Area Lotus Society - PALS

The above link to the Philadelphia area Lotus Society is no longer active. It used to link to a yahoo group.

We now have our own network here:

LotusPALS.ning.com

We service a large area including (but not limited to) Eastern PA, NE MD, DE, and South Joisey.

All are welcome to join, even if in a different geographic area. All we ask is that you have an interest in Lotus.

We plan monthly organized events ranging from simple get togethers in a persons home to organized driving events.

·
Super Moderator
3,113 Posts
The above link to the Philadelphia area Lotus Society is no longer active. It used to link to a yahoo group.

We now have our own network here:

LotusPALS.ning.com

We service a large area including (but not limited to) Eastern PA, NE MD, DE, and South Joisey.

All are welcome to join, even if in a different geographic area. All we ask is that you have an interest in Lotus.

We plan monthly organized events ranging from simple get togethers in a persons home to organized driving events.
Updated.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,104 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
One more to add to the list for anyone near the Capital region upstate NY

Albany Lotus Owners Club. ALOC

pm me if interested in joining the group or attending events.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Mass car insurance recommendation

Hi All
Need to find car insurance out here in Boston. Any recommendations? The price I received from my current company was crazy.

cheers
Jacob

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
knucklehead, I think there is a separate insurance subforum somewhere, but I understand why you posted in NEast. I use geico, but you might want to ask in the insurance section

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
Hi All
Need to find car insurance out here in Boston. Any recommendations? The price I received from my current company was crazy.

cheers
Jacob
Best to go through an agent representing more than one insurer. Hub International has several branches around the State.

·
Premium Member
11,995 Posts
A fellow recently posted a good guide to car insurance on LT. Maybe last wk.

For future reference: Don't use the search on this site. Simply use Google and end the search text with "site:lotustalk.com". E.g.
Transmission Fluid change what bolt site:lotustalk.com no space bet site:lotustalk.com

Each state and many cities are different. Do a spreadsheet perhaps.

Many of those TV ads are misleading: Coverage that costs much more, prices so low that what you want isn't included, etc.

I love my State Farm insurance, but don't live where you do.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Don't use the search on this site. Simply use Google and end the search text with "site:lotustalk.com". E.g.
Transmission Fluid change what bolt site:lotustalk.com no space bet site:lotustalk.com
Hmmm. I always put site:lotustalk.com at the start of my search.:nerd:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts