The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Map of current Lotus Ltd. local chapters

Lotus Owners of New York Inc (LOONY)- LotusOwners Lotus Owners of New York

Philadelphia Area Lotus Society (PALS) (PhillyLotus)- PhillyLotus : Philadelphia Area Lotus Society

New England Members of Lotus Ltd.(NEMOLL) - Keeper on LotusTalk - Facebook page

New England Lotus Lovers, Inc.- New England Lotus Lovers, Inc. - Facebook page

Litchfield Lotus Group [LLG] - CT

Acton, MA - Small Cars and Coffee run by Cantdecide and frequented by several other Lotus owners

·
Premium Member
12,195 Posts
why no LEO?

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
12,195 Posts

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,424 Posts
Atwell Haines is the man; carbuff here.
Huh? What? :panic: < rubs eyes, blinks >

I see Tracy updated the first post. :cool:

Anyone wanting to find a local affiliate of Lotus Limited (the national Lotus Club) only has to visit their website.
Lotus, Ltd. - North America's Largest Lotus Car Club

I'd provide a direct link but the LL website is scheduled to be updated real soon...stay tuned!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Philadelphia Area Lotus Society - PALS

The above link to the Philadelphia area Lotus Society is no longer active. It used to link to a yahoo group.

We now have our own network here:

LotusPALS.ning.com

We service a large area including (but not limited to) Eastern PA, NE MD, DE, and South Joisey.

All are welcome to join, even if in a different geographic area. All we ask is that you have an interest in Lotus.

We plan monthly organized events ranging from simple get togethers in a persons home to organized driving events.

·
Super Moderator
3,145 Posts
The above link to the Philadelphia area Lotus Society is no longer active. It used to link to a yahoo group.

We now have our own network here:

LotusPALS.ning.com

We service a large area including (but not limited to) Eastern PA, NE MD, DE, and South Joisey.

All are welcome to join, even if in a different geographic area. All we ask is that you have an interest in Lotus.

We plan monthly organized events ranging from simple get togethers in a persons home to organized driving events.
Updated.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,424 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
knucklehead, I think there is a separate insurance subforum somewhere, but I understand why you posted in NEast. I use geico, but you might want to ask in the insurance section

·
Premium Member
12,195 Posts
A fellow recently posted a good guide to car insurance on LT. Maybe last wk.

For future reference: Don't use the search on this site. Simply use Google and end the search text with "site:lotustalk.com". E.g.
Transmission Fluid change what bolt site:lotustalk.com no space bet site:lotustalk.com

Each state and many cities are different. Do a spreadsheet perhaps.

Many of those TV ads are misleading: Coverage that costs much more, prices so low that what you want isn't included, etc.

I love my State Farm insurance, but don't live where you do.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Don't use the search on this site. Simply use Google and end the search text with "site:lotustalk.com". E.g.
Transmission Fluid change what bolt site:lotustalk.com no space bet site:lotustalk.com
Hmmm. I always put site:lotustalk.com at the start of my search.:nerd:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts