The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Lotus Sales
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To All Our Lotus Friends,

Hunting Ridge Motor Sports and SCDA have confirmed that we will be running a separate Lotus Run Group at Lime Rock Park on November 5th. This run group is for advanced or intermediate drivers that have been signed off to drive SOLO at Lime Rock by either SCDA or another recognized Car Club or Driving School. There are still spaces available in other run groups for novice or intermediate drivers who require an instructor to go with them. Spaces are limited so book this event as soon as possible. Even if you are not going to run in the Solo group, come on up and enjoy the day at Lime Rock. If you run in one of the other groups, we will still have a section for Lotus cars and their owners to park their cars and have a fun day seeing Lotus cars where they feel most at home. The cost for the event will be $255.00 which includes an SCDA long sleeve “T” shirt. All inquires and bookings should be directed to Ian Prout at [email protected] or visit www.scda1.com for more information.

There is still space available for the SCDA event at Watkins Glen on May 3rd and 4th. Hunting Ridge Motors will be running both Exiges and it’s a great opportunity for all to see what a great and SAFE event Ian Prout and SCDA put on. Please call or e Mail Ian to book this event.

Mark Starr

Hunting Ridge Motor Sports Inc.

11 Putnam Avenue

Port Chester, NY 10573

phone (914)939-7200 fax (914) 939-9209

www.huntingridgemotors.com

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'll keep this date in mind. Haven't been to Lime Rock but it's on my list of "must-do" tracks. I did an event at Watkins Glen with SCDA last year and they're a good group.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts