The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOW'S THE TIME TO BUY AN EVORA! - Lotus Conquest Cash Rebate & Owner Loyalty Programs

Conquest Cash Rebate Program

Program Period:

July 1, 2014 through September 30, 2014

Qualified Vehicles:

All New 2013 and 2014 MY Evora and Evora S vehicles in current inventory qualify. Properly registered 2013 MY Evora demonstrators do qualify for payment. Any and all LCUSA current or former press/fleet cars do not qualify.

Program Details –Rebate Program:

The customer will earn the following factory rebate when they purchase a qualifying vehicle upon verification of current ownership and registration of any competitive make/model vehicle listed on the attached sheet. (race cars/non‐street legal cars do not qualify):

2013/2014 Evora & Evora S

• $4,000 customer rebate

Program Rules:

The dealer must complete the attached form along with a copy of a current & valid vehicle registration (expired vehicle registrations, copies of vehicle titles and/or bills of sale will not qualify) showing the VIN number of the customer’s current competitive vehicle with a customer name that matches the RDR certificate. All forms must be completed and submitted to Lotus Cars USA, Inc. within 14 days of date of delivery for review in order for the dealer or customer to receive payment. Any rebate fulfilment requests for this program received after October 15, 2014 will not be considered. Immediate family members living in the same household as the current registered owner of the competitive vehicle will qualify, and LCUSA will require additional documentation verifying address and relationship to purchaser such as driver’s license or household bill. It is strongly recommended that you submit documentation to LCUSA for approval before contracting.

It is not required that the customer trade in or sell their competitive vehicle to qualify for the conquest program.

Program Period:

July 1st, 2014 through September 30th, 2014

Qualified Competitive Vehicles:​

• Porsche – All

• Ferrari – All

• Lamborghini – All

• Aston Martin – All

• Bentley – All

• Maserati ‐ All

• BMW – 6 Series, M‐Cars, Z3, Z4, Z8

• Mercedes‐Benz – Any AMG Series vehicle

• Audi – A5, S‐Cars, RS‐Cars, R8

• Lexus – IS, LF‐A

• Infinity – G35, G37

• Nissan – GTR, 370Z, 350Z

• Chevrolet – Corvette, Camaro

• Tesla – Roadster, Model S

• Dodge – Challenger, Viper

• Ford – Mustang, Ford GT

• Acura – NSX

• Fisker ‐ Karma

If you have a customer with a sports car that is not listed, please contact your Sales & Marketing Executive for approval before contracting.

Lotus Owner Loyalty Program

Program Period:

July 1st, 2014 through September 30th, 2014

Qualified Vehicles:

All New 2013 and 2014 MY Evora and Evora S in current inventory qualify. Properly registered Evora demonstrators do qualify for payment. Any and all LCUSA current or former press/fleet cars do not qualify. Any race/track only cars do not qualify. This program cannot be combined with the Conquest Program.

Program Details –Rebate Program:

The customer will earn the following factory rebate when they purchase a qualifying vehicle upon verification of current ownership and registration of any road‐going Lotus vehicle (race cars/non‐street legal cars do not qualify):

2013/2014 Evora & Evora S

• $5,000 Factory to Customer Rebate

Program Rules:

The dealer must complete the attached form along with a copy of a current & valid vehicle registration (expired vehicle registrations, copies of vehicle titles and/or bills of sale will not qualify) showing the VIN number of the customer’s current Lotus vehicle with a customer name that matches the RDR certificate. All forms must be completed and submitted to Lotus Cars USA, Inc. within 14 days of date of delivery for review in order for the dealer or customer to receive payment. Any rebate fulfillment requests for this program received after October 15, 2014 will not be considered. Immediate family members living in the same household as the current registered owner of a Lotus vehicle will qualify, and LCUSA will require additional documentation verifying address and relationship to purchaser such as driver’s license or household bill. It is strongly recommended that you submit documentation to LCUSA for approval before contracting.

It is not required that the customer trade in or sell their current Lotus vehicle to qualify for the owner loyalty program.

Brian Henry
Sales
Gator Motorsport
855-428-6767
[email protected]

·
Supporting Vendor
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You should post what cars you have available that qualify here in this thread. Might help the "on the fence'ers"
Senor Plackslayer, thank you for the request.

Gator Motorsport has one vehicle in stock which qualifies for this program. If you wish for a new 2014, there are a few at port which I would be happy to help you acquire.

Qualifies for programs - 2013 Evora 2+2 IPS in Sienna Brown over Ivory. No brown in Sienna Brown, as the paint is more of a gray.
IPS
Premium Package
Sport Package
Technology Package
Reversing Camera
Silver Cast Wheels
MSRP: $82,330
For more information and photos, please click here.

We also have a NEW 2012 Evora 2+2 IPS in Carbon Grey over Black with Red Stitching.
IPS
Premium Pack with Sport
Sport Pack
Technology Pack
Reversing Camera
Black Design Wheels
MSRP: $83,790
For more information and photos, please click here.

Should anyone have any questions or wish for more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Enjoy the day.

-Brian Henry

·
Supporting Vendor
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you stack the rebates? (I own an elise, and am contemplating trading in my G37)
You cannot combine the programs.

Qualified Vehicles:

All New 2013 and 2014 MY Evora and Evora S in current inventory qualify. Properly registered Evora demonstrators do qualify for payment. Any and all LCUSA current or former press/fleet cars do not qualify. Any race/track only cars do not qualify. This program cannot be combined with the Conquest Program.

·
Supporting Vendor
499 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
F**K, F**K, F**ketty F**K

I took delivery of my 2013S on 6/20, I got the $4000 conquest because of my M3, but would have got $5000 off with this offer due to my Elan...:facepalm

Thanks for posting (I think?....)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
F**K, F**K, F**ketty F**K

I took delivery of my 2013S on 6/20, I got the $4000 conquest because of my M3, but would have got $5000 off with this offer due to my Elan...:facepalm

Thanks for posting (I think?....)
Man up, we LE owners lost $8k in a day, when Lotus lowered the price, back in mid 2010.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Man up, we LE owners lost $8k in a day, when Lotus lowered the price, back in mid 2010.
+1. You spend $81K on a car and you worry about $1K? At least you bought a car when Lotus offered an incentive.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Ouch, yes that would hurt :shrug:

I guess the way to think about it is that we were happy about the deal when we signed the papers.

Every time time I drive or look at the car it brings a giant smile to my face...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts