The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can you say epic fail for him when she finds out she's an internet celebrity??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v31qxrXsxv0&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v31qxrXsxv0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
506 Posts
Latest opinion on teh interwebs is that this might be viral marketing for WiiFit, as both the guy and girl are supposedly employed by the same marketing firm....

... doesn't matter to me! As soon as wifey saw the video, she said, "I have to have that NOW!"

I'm like, "yes, dear (chuckle, grin...)"

Only problem is Wii Fit only comes in a few at a time around here, and they start lining up in front of Best Buy at 6am on the days they come in, and they sell out within 5 minutes of the store opening. So now I'll be paying 2x retail for one on eBay. Fine by me!

Great video though.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Looks like a boring game to me. :shrug:

But if the GF likes it... :D

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
:up:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Saw this vid on Digg and you would of thought it featured the hottest female to ever grace the planet by the comments. She looks like she could be avg. I could think of better activities to get excited about than watching an avg looking chick play a video game where she moves around a bit. She's not even wearing anything cute. Guess I'm the only one out there that just doesn't get it?

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Got my 11 year old one for his birthday. Unbe-Wii-able!
I expect this is just the market entry level, and the tech will improve in the years to come.
I Wii look into getting the girlfriend friendly accessories though.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I got more excited watching this video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lkEokpR1ssQ&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lkEokpR1ssQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Funhouse rules.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Saw this vid on Digg and you would of thought it featured the hottest female to ever grace the planet by the comments. She looks like she could be avg. I could think of better activities to get excited about than watching an avg looking chick play a video game where she moves around a bit. She's not even wearing anything cute. Guess I'm the only one out there that just doesn't get it?
Nope. Thought the same thing. Besides, I think there's other things I'd rather be doing with my girlfriend than watching her play with her Wii (wait, maybe I would like that, but I don't think it's spelled the same way :D).

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
She's not particularly hot at all, but come on... have you walked around a Walmart at 11:pm and actually seen what the average is? At least this girl is trim, and compared to the real average in this country, that's hot.

xtn

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
She's not particularly hot at all, but come on... have you walked around a Walmart at 11:pm and actually seen what the average is? At least this girl is trim, and compared to the real average in this country, that's hot.

xtn
You make a very valid point.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
This guy better enjoy the view from the video, because if she finds out, he won't be seeing that for a while LOL!

Doesn't look like she needs the Wii Fit though, she must have been doing fine before it came along.

I agree that the video isn't all that entertaining, but I wonder what this girl looks like all cleaned up and ready to go out on the town. (BTW, Keith has unusually good standards because of his prior "job" hehehehehehehehehe)

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
any port in a strom, sweet daddyd, any port in a storm....

however i would like to point out that i thought u folks here were just into curves.....i didnt see any there.
amusing, but if this vid is a big deal, im not sure why.
i guess credit the wii's ad folks, theyre doing their job.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
well, she sure knows how to shake it, shake it, shake it!! lol. to europeans, this girl is avg at best, but yeah, for americans, this girl is above avg.

1 question. if the player doesn't shake it, does the player still get some points?

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
well, she sure knows how to shake it, shake it, shake it!! lol. to europeans, this girl is avg at best, but yeah, for americans, this girl is above avg.

1 question. if the player doesn't shake it, does the player still get some points?
why, yes!
and if its a girl and she has large breasts and shakes it, she gets boner score!
i mean bonus score....

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
i think her ass looks nice! i tap that! lol(inside joke)

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
I thought she looked hot. Thin, nice ass, can shake that nice ass, and I've never been a breast guy anyway. Plus I always liked the ponytail smart look thing. I would definitely tap that.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
She looks well above average if you are sampling the entire USA female population.

She looks well below average if you are sampling really hot girls.

xtn

1 - 20 of 45 Posts