The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fool For A Lifetime
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you don't know what this means, you WANT to contact Bill Nuccio to find out. :surprise:

Reactions: NoRawkus305

·
Lotus Technician
105 Posts
Nuccio Service Center
760 W Racquet Club Dr
Addison, IL 60101
630-376-6965

We are proud to let our clients know first, before anyone else, that we are opening a Lotus Service Center.

Our Service Center will specialize in servicing Lotus products, but will also be able to handle the maintenance needs and upgrades for your daily driver, or other toys in your collection! We have even purchased all of the Lotus special computers and tools to do the job right. With that said, there was only one choice for a technician to take this on, TJ Waszak!!
Bill Nuccio Jr and TJ will be working together once again to offer the finest Lotus service available in Chicago or anywhere in the USA!!
We will be able to assist with transportation for any clients outside of driving range. Whether it is for something as small as an oil service or as in depth as full engine builds, or even minor restoration work, we will be your go to Lotus Facility!!

We are slated to open around July 1, 2019, and we are looking to start booking appointments ASAP. Be the first to get on our schedule, we are expecting it to fill up quickly! Please contact TJ or Bill Jr for any further information about Nuccio Service Center. We look forward to sharing our Lotus passion with you!

[email protected]
OR
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Best news I've heard in awhile!!! I live literally 2mins away from there. Cannot have a better Lotus Master Tech to be by. Can't wait to set up some appointments with you. Good luck with your move back here TJ.

Gabe

Reactions: Twaszak!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

·
Lotus Technician
105 Posts
Holy hell. That's some big news.

When did he go from Gator to Tennessee?
In July of 2018. I have been working at a Lotus dealer in Tennessee. Not loving how far away from our families we are. Got an incredible opportunity working with some of the greatest people I have ever worked with/for and jumped on it. I will be moving my family back to the Chicago suburbs in late June, and we hope to have the doors open for business by July 1st.

Hope you are well sir.

T.J.

·
Registered
201 Posts
That's fantastic news Bill and TJ.

I live less than 5 minutes away and drive past Nuccio's on the daily commute.

And great news on the Lotus special computers and tools, thanks for making the investment. Sorry to sound greedy, but is there an alignment rack in your future plans. Finding someone close by to do a proper Lotus alignment / corner balance has been a challenge.

·
Lotus Technician
105 Posts
The alignment rack and scales are in the plans for the future, but not right away.

We look forward to seeing you again!! It has been way too long man.

T.J.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Realize these posts are 8 months old, but recently acquired my first Lotus (89 Esprit) and looking for a shop who can do the work I don't feel confident doing.

Is Nuccio Auto Group service open for business now? I also just emailed them per suggestion in one of the posts.

[edit update: got my answer from Bill Jr. @ Nuccio Auto ] thanks

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
@OscarW Last I heard TJ had moved on to a new position with Lotus Cars Usa at the end of August 2019. At the time, there was a little bit of uncertainty if the service will still continue without him. Curious to ask if you can share what Bill had decided with the service side? Thanks

·
Registered
2013 Lotus Evora S- Carbon Grey SOLD 2020 Lotus Evora GT Olive Green
278 Posts
Hey......I can help answer that! My wife and I stopped in there recently to see what they had for sale and I was also curious about the service as TJ has worked on my car in the past. So TJ has moved on to working for Lotus as the East coast service technician. Because of that he is no longer able to work on customer cars, but is still able to work on Nuccio’s Auto Group cars that they sell. I was told for now there is no service, but there might be in the future. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey......I can help answer that! My wife and I stopped in there recently to see what they had for sale and I was also curious about the service as TJ has worked on my car in the past. So TJ has moved on to working for Lotus as the East coast service technician. Because of that he is no longer able to work on customer cars, but is still able to work on Nuccio’s Auto Group cars that they sell. I was told for now there is no service, but there might be in the future. Hope this helps!

Well this is very unfortunate as I was wanting to take my car there this Spring for a service. I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B now.

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
859 Posts
If you’re looking for Lotus service around Chicago, I’d give Glenview Luxury Imports a call. I’m not sure if they have expertise in the Esprit, but it doesn’t hurt to check. They helped me out on my Evora with the BOE TEK for my transmission and in the end it turned out well.

·
Registered
2013 Lotus Evora S- Carbon Grey SOLD 2020 Lotus Evora GT Olive Green
278 Posts
Well this is very unfortunate as I was wanting to take my car there this Spring for a service. I'm gonna have to come up with a Plan B now.
I guess if I need service I would probably give Glenview Luxury Cars a try.....I have talked with the service manager there and he was very knowledge. I guess another dealer I would consider but would be a drive would be Auto Europe in Michigan.

I to was looking forward to having TJ back and closer, but I am also happy for him and am glad that he is with Lotus to help advise other dealers on the technical side to get our cars fixed.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Jon at Glenview Luxury Imports is great - wouldn't have any reservation at all about going over there. You won't find many service managers who will get on the ground and work on the cars themselves. Greg who handles most of the Lotus work is also great. Puts in the extra time to get things done properly. They do custom work as well (installed my Inokinetic ShiftR Evora and trans cables), and they do it well. Mostly they care about the business and the customer and it shows.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
@PERVRSEWI thanks for the update. I was lucky enough to get in there early and have TJ do quite a few things for me before he left. I have heard good things aboug Glenview Luxury as well and would go there if I had no other choice. Hope the Nuccio Group will have service still in the future as it's a 2min drive from me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts