The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nutley High School will be hosting its third annual car show on Wednesday May 21st. From 5:30-830.

Registration is from 4:30 to 5:15

The show is located in Nutley, NJ

I would to invite anyone who is interested in attending to post on this thread. So far this years car show is looking to be our best yet. With the addition of a few Lotus's our show will be that much better. All makes and models of cars are welcome to attend. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks in advance
Nick

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
im am cleaning my car in the morning....

are we doing dinner or anything after wards? also, what other cars are coming? is it a rice fest? i hope not. id be ok with cars similar to the winery tour...

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Hmm... Does midashands being his car out in the rain. I guess this would be a test of my hard top leaking. Also, are we thinking dinner after? Anyone one know a good place with safe parking ib the area?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Nope won't be going if its raining. However, I have put in a word with the guy upstairs and the weather will be fine.

I'm most likely going to pass on dinner, but there are lots of places right around there to eat.

See you guys at 5pm tomorrow. You have my cell if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
anyone else, if it's raining will you still show up? Just curious. Since I'm taking my car to work and going straight after, I don't wanna be the only idiot who shows up in the rain.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts