The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in attending a preview of the NY Auto Show on Thursday Night, March 20th (before the show opens to the general public)?

There is a Charity Fundraiser that evening, and they are selling tickets to a Cocktail Party for $150 each (of which $125 is tax deductable).

For that price, you get to walk through the Auto Show without crowds, as well as an open bar (and I am guessing some of my EliseTalk Colleagues could dring $150 of cocktails, especially at NYC prices).

I expect to attend, and would love to see a few other "ETers" there.

Below is a link to the event, and tickets are available at the door of the event (which starts at 6:00 pm).

ANDY

http://www.galapreview.org/#Home

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good!!! I might go to that. I HATE the crowds.

Me too. Any of the cars that I usually want to spend time looking at, are surrounded by a ton of people, and you can't see much of them.

Besides, cars + cocktails = GOOD TIME.

PM me if you are going to go, we can try to find each other.

ANDY

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Ill be at the preview..but I got freebies:cool:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Andy - What time are you heading into the city? If you are planning on driving I can take the train - would you be willing to let me ride in with you?

Also - have you called for tickets yet?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I do the preview night at the L.A. auto show.

It's $125 per person but totally worth it. You get access to all of the cars without the "unwashed masses" crowding you at every turn.

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
I do the preview night at the L.A. auto show.

It's $125 per person but totally worth it. You get access to all of the cars without the "unwashed masses" crowding you at every turn.

Yeah...the best way to see the auto shows. :up:

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everyone that did not attend last night's NY Auto Show Preview Cocktail Party, you guys missed a fun time.

I had the pleasure of the company of a fellow LoutsTalker, and had a blast (and far to many cocktails).

This is the prefered way to see the show, and I would do it again next year.

Oh yeah, for all of you single guys, the "lovely spokesmodels" are quite chatty at these events, which might be worth the price of admission alone.

ANDY

1 - 15 of 15 Posts