The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
So after going to all lengths with a PPI and talking with the servicing dealerships manager I pulled the trigger. My new baby, a 2008 Lotus Exige Club Racer arrived Tuesday and I am in LOVE! Still waiting on the little things to arrive via fedex like the owners manual. Quick question, I have looked at the VIN 100's of times but can anyone tell me how I can decipher what # club racer I actually have? Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum, previous cars were a 2009 Nissan 370z full bolt on and carbon fiber body kit, 2004 Mustang GT full bolt on and a 2000 Mustang v6 convertible (my first car).

·
Registered
1,828 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^I almost walked after reading that thread but multiple conversations with the servicing dealer assured me I was going to be ok. The long service history is partially attributable to small things like removing the rear view mirror, installing braille batter and xtender, installing wheel studs, tightening suspension. It seems rather than do it himself the previous owner preferred the dealer do everything to ensure quality. I didn't pay the list price either, I think in the end the dealer wanted me gone bc of my insistent calling more than the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts