The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

As a new lotus owner, I would love to finally meet up with other lotus owners so why not meet at an already cool event.

This sunday, father's day, there is an exotic car show being held in Scarsdale. The kid who puts it on is a good friend of mine and there should be some pretty amazing cars there (think Koensigg and Veyron as i have seen him bring these cars before).

Either way, it would be a nice day to meet up with some fellow enthusiast.

If interested, I could plan a really awesome drive through westchester (I know all the great streets).

Here are the details for the event:

5th Annual Scarsdale Concours - FerrariChat.com

·
Registered
162 Posts
I was invited to this show, but thought I could not make it. However, I was able to change my trip around and will be attending the Scarsdale Concourse with the Spyker C8 Spyder after all.

Will see you there.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I could show up if I don't end up kayaking. No rain means no flowing rivers. Do I have to pay when I sign up, just wondering if I change my mind last minute and can't make it.

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
I was invited to this show, but thought I could not make it. However, I was able to change my trip around and will be attending the Scarsdale Concourse with the Spyker C8 Spyder after all.

Will see you there.

Excellent!!! Will look forward to seeing you!!!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Hey guys,

I have been in the city for a week now, and would love to go to this event. As you know, my car is in Seattle, so I would love to ride down with someone. I am staying down on Williams street.

Trevor

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ugh, if I had my car in the city I would certainly give you a ride.

You can do this though, hop on the Harlem Line train out of grand central and you can take it to Scarsdale. The show is right across the street from the train station!

Go here for a schedule: mta.info | Metro-North Railroad

select Grand Central TO scarsdale and it will give you the times.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Hey guys,

I have been in the city for a week now, and would love to go to this event. As you know, my car is in Seattle, so I would love to ride down with someone. I am staying down on Williams street.

Trevor
If you dont find a ride just hop on Metro North out of Grand Central Terminal to Scarsdale and you will be right there....

I dont know if I can make it and as of now I am still Lotus less :(

MTA Home Page

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey Ivan, where in Bedford are you? I have another passenger coming with me already but you don't have any other cars?

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,697 Posts
If it's Lotus-Folk you want to see, come to the Touch of England car show in HoHoKus NJ on Saturday (June 14).

There will be many LEO owners there, as well as other British makes. Details and directions on the EVENTS page of the LEO site (In my sig)

Later in the year, LEO is planning a Long Island drive out of Manhattan Motors/Hampton. They are a Spyker dealer as well. You could see and sit in one...:cool:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Thanks guys. I'll be there on Sunday either way.

Carbuff, thanks for the invite. Unfortunately, I have a previous commitment on Saturday.

Thanks guys. hope to meet up with you before I leave in early July.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
hey Ivan, where in Bedford are you? I have another passenger coming with me already but you don't have any other cars?
I do have another car, but not sure if I can get out of other plans I have for that day....

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I guess I'll be there too. My kayaking plans are on hold. Anyone know how it works if I enter. What time do I have to be there, how long do i need to stay, how much? Not much info unless I email to get the password or something.

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
I guess I'll be there too. My kayaking plans are on hold. Anyone know how it works if I enter. What time do I have to be there, how long do i need to stay, how much? Not much info unless I email to get the password or something.

Go to the Ferrarichat.com link and email the organizer to register. Must pre-register!! :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts