The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Scott Graham
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Posting this for anyone that wants to register. It's a free event and I highly recommend it! :shift:

Time is running out, but I've been told there isn't enough lotus cars attending so let's represent our brand! :panic:

Bruno Guarini said:
Hi All

First I want to thank those which already registered for our Exotic Car event which is being held on Sunday Sept 16 in Upper Saddle River, New Jersey. Over 60 cars are now part of our registered list. This is a great start which without question will bring us to our 200 cars goal.

This great event will be one to remember. The cars attending will be some of the best in the world. Exotics are coming from New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.
Our friends at High Marques Auto, C & C, Auto Exotica, Martino, Ecurie25, Porsche club and many more are all helping us make this day a huge success.
My friend Richard is registered to participate with his Ferrari collection including the Enzo, 458 Spider and GTO, Frank from Auto Exotica will be there with his Ferrari 458 Spider and Maserati Grand Torismo GT. Jocelyn from Eucurie25 will be there with her new Lamborghini Aventador and her McClaren, John and Steve from High Marques will be there with beautiful Porsches, a local gentlemen will be there with a Bugatti. The line up of cars will be incredible, attracting so many from neighboring towns to enjoy your machines.
Don't Miss this one as you will regret it. Come and join us on a beautiful September Sunday morning to be with those which have gathered in the past and have become familiar with each other as a group. So many friendships have started at these events with those who love these great exotics cars.
As you know in the past our RCDolner Exotic Car Tour has been enjoyed by so many of you. Please be a part of a yet an other great day. Tell your friends to bring their exotic car.

Trophies will be awarded

A quick update those interested in participating with Vipers please note there is only 5 spots left, And those with Porsche 911 (Turbo or better) there is only 6 spots open.

Please Note going forward please send your request to participate to [email protected]. Please include the year, make and model of your car.

Please note once we reach our projected quotas for each manufacturer we will notify you that we will not accept that specific manufacturer.
Please register early its free.

Bruno Guarini

·
Registered
31 Posts
Enzo, Aventador, McClaren, bugatti... Seriously!!!??? Love my Elise more than anything but feel I might as well show up in a rav4 with those guys in the line up.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
our cars do just fine aesthetically in that line up.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Enzo, Aventador, McClaren, bugatti... Seriously!!!??? Love my Elise more than anything but feel I might as well show up in a rav4 with those guys in the line up.
It's a car meet who cares lol

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
I emailed them tonight to see if they had any Lotus slots left. The reply I just received was:

"Your timing is perfect as we will likely close further registration for your type of car sometime tomorrow. We will then start a waiting list for Lotus owners wanting to participate. If you know of other Lotus owners please tell them to act quickly or they may loose the opportunity. Registration for other exotic car types (other then 911 Turbo and Viper) is open."

Just thought I'd pass it on....

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I emailed them tonight to see if they had any Lotus slots left. The reply I just received was:

"Your timing is perfect as we will likely close further registration for your type of car sometime tomorrow. We will then start a waiting list for Lotus owners wanting to participate. If you know of other Lotus owners please tell them to act quickly or they may loose the opportunity. Registration for other exotic car types (other then 911 Turbo and Viper) is open."

Just thought I'd pass it on....
Looks like we'll be parking next to each other :UK:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I've registered for this a while back. I also did it back in 2010 when it was a drive rather than a show.

·
Registered
2011 Persian Blue Elise R(S)
819 Posts
I put in for it also, received an e-mail verification. But I wanted more info and couldn't find a current web site, anybody know of one?

·
Registered
5,419 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Persian Blue Elise R(S)
819 Posts
Thanks Lotus F1, that's exactly what I needed.

See you all there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts