1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
475 Posts
I live in Denver and during this convention, I can't believe all these bitter middleaged+ white women walking around with clinton shirts and signs. it is like they thought that by getting her in office, they would be getting themselves in office, and now they can't let it go. yuck.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Anyone can sue anyone over anything at any time.

This whole case is made from "3 people say that Obama's birth certificate is fake". It's not. End of story.

This lawsuit if from a known dip****.

PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

Best quote from the above link
Goelz, who is now a communications consultant in Washington, D.C., says the Internet has given a platform to anyone to say anything. And a way to find others who want to hear it.

“Online, they can be almost anything,” he said. “They can be the crusading investigators that they always wanted to be.”

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone can sue anyone over anything at any time.

This whole case is made from "3 people say that Obama's birth certificate is fake". It's not. End of story.

This lawsuit if from a known dip****.
I like how he says he's doing it for the Democrats' own good. rotfl

·
Registered
400 Posts
Can't say I really disagree with you there. :(

+2

It's amazing the things the 'Corruptlicans' will do to discredit anything and anyone on the left.

I like to think I am standing on top of a fence. On one side are the Liberals. On the other side are those 'Corruptlicans'. I stand and watch the bickering going back and forth and wish someone would put that kind of energy into strengthening our country. :sad:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
+2

It's amazing the things the 'Corruptlicans' will do to discredit anything and anyone on the left.

I like to think I am standing on top of a fence. On one side are the Liberals. On the other side are those 'Corruptlicans'. I stand and watch the bickering going back and forth and wish someone would put that kind of energy into strengthening our country. :sad:
The old adage holds true:

The Democrats (liberals) are the Evil Party, the Republicans (Conservatives) are the Stupid Party.

I see nothing going on in Denver, or expected to happen next week, that would run counter to the above.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts