1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
That's great.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
...and due to Bush's administration your dollars are worth 45% less than they were 10 years ago.

Oil prices have doubled, and the easy money loans caused a bubble in our housing market that popped, which has cost many Americans hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost home value.

Both sides have their problems, the new republican agenda is incredibly more damaging to the people than simply paying higher taxes.

Ill take a dollar thats stronger than the Euro in exchange for a higher capitol gains tax and a marginal increase in income taxes ANY day.

Sure, on paper the extra cash from Bush and the republicans looks good, but that money doesn't buy what it did 10 years ago now does it? Inflation aside even...

Even still, I can appreciate the humor in this photo =p

·
Banned
874 Posts
haha:)

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
...and due to Bush's administration your dollars are worth 45% less than they were 10 years ago.

Oil prices have doubled, and the easy money loans caused a bubble in our housing market that popped, which has cost many Americans hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost home value.

Both sides have their problems, the new republican agenda is incredibly more damaging to the people than simply paying higher taxes.

Ill take a dollar thats stronger than the Euro in exchange for a higher capitol gains tax and a marginal increase in income taxes ANY day.

Sure, on paper the extra cash from Bush and the republicans looks good, but that money doesn't buy what it did 10 years ago now does it? Inflation aside even...

Depends on your tax bracket. I don't really feel like contributing another 12.5% SS tax on everything I earn over $250k and never seeing a dime of it. I know, boo-hoo me.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
wow bush destroyed the US economy, McCain will make it worse.

Obama is the last chance for the US to recover from this mess.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Wouldn't it send a BIG message to Washington if Paris Hilton did win the majority vote?

Yes I realize she not old enough to actually take office, but I think it would still send a wake up call.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

Just put some air in your tires and everything will be OK! We can't 'drill' our way out of the problem (oil) but we can 'inflate' our way out of it! HaHarotflrotflrotfl

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Wouldn't it send a BIG message to Washington if Paris Hilton did win the majority vote?

Yes I realize she not old enough to actually take office, but I think it would still send a wake up call.
She's old enough for the Oval, or is that the Oral Office?;)

·
Registered
4,713 Posts

Now if Obama could only figure out how to realistically turn any of his bravado rhetoric into something coherent and worthwhile, maybe something positive will happen.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm not trying to start a big arguing match, but I'm truly, honestly curious why Bush supporters do so. I'm really not sure what good he's done. I'm looking for an honest response, not a "my team is better than your team":shrug: kind of thing.

·
Registered
430 Posts

What color was the Kool-Aid they gave you?

I'm not trying to start a big arguing match, but I'm truly, honestly curious why Bush supporters do so. I'm really not sure what good he's done. I'm looking for an honest response, not a "my team is better than your team":shrug: kind of thing.
Bush is a liberal piece of sh*t just like his old man. The dems keep bagging on him but he's a better Democrat that Clinton was. I'm a Conservative and I can tell you first hand there are no Republicans left. McCain is the anti-Christ from conservative view-point, as are the rest of his cronies. The rank and file dummies (read; democrats) keep making like there's some sort of difference between the two parties... what a joke.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
very funny...

too bad this is turning into just another political thread:wallbang: I dont bother reading those anymore...

By the way the Paris Hilton response was great....and her energy plan sounds better than theirs....

Is that another Phallic symbol in the background? Did you hear the controversy about phallic symbols in McCain's ads?
"MSNBC’s perpetually outraged host Keith Olbermann inveighed against the “almost subliminal racism, a black man with two women.” When the video briefly flashed Berlin’s Victory Column on the screen — where Obama addressed 200,000 adoring fans — New York Times columnist Bob Herbert saw a “phallic symbol.”

Then Jon Stewart had a great segment on that:

In a Monday segment of The Daily Show, host Jon Stewart let the 'race genie' out of the bottle as he mocked the media's attempts to pick apart the so-called 'race card' and how it is being 'played' in the 2008 presidential election. Mocking one pundit's comment on 'phallic imagery' in McCain's 'celebrity' smear ads against the Democratic candidate, Stewart joked that if elected, Sen. Barack Obama would 'teabag' America with his 'giant, black balls,' finally leading the host into a satirical cry of, "The giant, black balls of Obama are upon us!"

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Vote Libertarian.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.