The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Just found this forum and found it really helpful. Got my 2008 Elise S2 just 2 months back and am having great fun with it. Graphite Grey, Touring Pack and used as a daily drive.

Signing of from the hotlands - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome. :clap:

Post some pics of your new Elise when you get a chance. :D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Welcome to the community! Post some pics!

From you friendly neighbor down south... ;)

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...i'm curious - considering that proton's down there, do you see many lotus on the road?..

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome and congratulations:wave:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...i'm curious - considering that proton's down there, do you see many lotus on the road?..
Not many Lotuses 'on the road' but quite a lot when there's a track day, drivers training, convoys, trainings... most lotuses are kept as 3rd weekend/track cars. Not many use them as dailies...I'm one of the few stubborn ones.

Hackzi, greetings from ur norther neighbour! Drove my Elise down to Singapore just a few weeks back. Its as rare as hell there I think cos I was getting stares from every corner. I think I drove pass more Ferraris and Lamborghinis than Lotuses in the CBD!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yeah, Lotus cars are indeed rare here in Singapore... way less than the number of Ferraris, Lambos, and Porsches. Don't be surprised if you get people walking up to you asking what car is it!

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
:wave:

graphite grey :evil:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup..Frankly it wasn't my first choice. I actually wanted the Alpine White. Just that there was a mixup when they shipped the batch over and instead of the white being Touring Pack, it came with Sport Pack which I didn't want.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Small world. I was just there in Kuala Lumpur last year. Also in Langkawi for the Langkawi International Maritime Aeronautical convention. (LIMA) held every 2 years.

Beautiful car!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Just remember the rules. Never search when you can just post an idiotic question. The plural of Lotus is Lotuses. LA dinners are never held in LA proper. It's touring tires. If you know where we could buy a good video system for our cars let us know. And, welcome to the club!

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Just remember the rules. Never search when you can just post an idiotic question. The plural of Lotus is Lotuses. LA dinners are never held in LA proper. It's touring tires. If you know where we could buy a good video system for our cars let us know. And, welcome to the club!
rotflrotfl

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I love obligatory greetings! Welcome muninn :wave: Enjoy your new purchase.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
dat color is da shiznit.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Obligatory welcome Muninn! :) Nice pics...I remember when my mine was that shiny...maybe I need to wax it or something...

Tom

1 - 20 of 20 Posts