The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stig and I are going to be karting this Friday may 9th at K1 in Irvine. Just curious if anyone wants to go. Time will be 7:30 pm. Open to more than just Lotus owners if you have friends that want to go.
1.Stig
2. Alex

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Neil and I have been everywhere except kart factory and we don't feel like driving to Brea because that is in BFE. 3 races for 50 bucks.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
wait a minute. You were bitchin' about not liking K1 in Anaheim when we went last and that's a better track. :thwack:
No I was bitching about you beating me by a hair everytime :wallbang: And yes the track in Anaheim sucks especially since they don't light it up properly with their bloody party lights I couldn't see the freaking track properly. Partly my fault since I have a smoked visor. I was just at K1 in Carlsbad... much better track layout and better lighting. I am hoping the Irvine track is as good.

Why don't you come out?

Neil

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
The track in Anaheim is way better than Irvine IMO. The Irvine track is divided into two smaller tracks so they can make more money.

My GFs father is coming in from Canada, so I have to play tour guide. :(
or I'd be there. GF---->:thwack:<-----me if I go karting

Have fun!

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
The track in Anaheim is way better than Irvine IMO. The Irvine track is divided into two smaller tracks so they can make more money.

My GFs father is coming in from Canada, so I have to play tour guide. :(
or I'd be there. GF---->:thwack:<-----me if I go karting

Have fun!
Leave the GF at home and bring the GFs father to karting :shrug:

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
im on the fence, theres a Panerai meet i want to attend (same day) and spearmint rhino in industry after the meet...tough choice
Coi... you are such a VIP baller! Go to the Panerai meet because Sherry711 would have beaten your a$$ like a drum all over the karting track anyways :no:

Panerai meet rotflrotflrotfl

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
someone has to feed me and wipe the drool off my chin. But just remember that you got beat by a feeble old man 3 out of 3 races last time -poke-

1 - 20 of 75 Posts